78 questions for tarot reading practice

Pipistrelle

Hi all,

A few years ago I had the bright idea of writing 78 questions which could be used to do practice readings for imaginary querents. I think I planned to put it on the blog that I had at the time, but for some unknown reason I got to 72 questions and then wandered off to do something more interesting instead.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a look at it over the Christmas break to use with some of my new decks and have now finished it and published it on Medium as I don't have a blog anymore.
https://medium.com/@lyndacowles/78-practice-questions-for-tarot-readers-741ddf8d9587#.garfqzm2h

I would have liked to make the questions a bit more interesting/fun but that would probably take me another few years so they'll just have to do as is!

Hope you find it useful.

Lee

Thank you for posting this! I don't often get to read for others, so practice questions are a great way for me to play with different methods and decks. This will be very helpful for me! :)

kittydorkdork

This is brilliant, thank you for putting it together!

Pipistrelle

Thank you both of you - I'm really glad you find it useful!

FinoAllaFine

What a brilliant idea and a useful practice tool! Thank you.

Nemia

That's great, thank you! I wish your book was available as e-book, it looks wonderful :)))

celticnoodle

What a GREAT idea! I read through a few of your questions and I think this is a fantastic way to practice, whether you are a pro or a newbie. Good Job! I will definitely use this. Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

Pipistrelle

Thank you Finoallafine, Nemia and celticnoodle - I'm glad you like it. :)

Pipistrelle

Pay no attention to this post. It is an ex-post.