View Single Post
Citizen

nicki 
21 ways to read a tarot card - Step 18

Step 18.1

I am the Empress in the card and I am standing looking at my husband to be. My right hand is holding the Emperorís hand and in my left hand I hold a golden chalice. I feel happy and content as itís my wedding day, but also slightly apprehensive to what lies ahead.

I have no relationship to anyone in the card except for the Emperor, although the Hermit who is conducting the wedding looks daunting I think his bark is worse than his bite. Out of the corner of my eye I can see cupid, which is a nice touch. There are quite a few animals scattered around not sure what the point of them is but Iím sure they are important. I like the fact that there are children here, it gives a nice feel to the proceedings having children around seems to lighten the mood and not make things as stuffy. I have everything I could possibly want and donít feel the need to have things just for the sake of it.

Step 18.2

I really enjoyed being the Empress in this card as it allowed me to look the card from a different perspective. I enjoyed her being the centre of attention for once instead of the Hermit, I felt it let me look at the card from a female point of view. I quite liked the fact that she didnít really know what the point of the animals were but she knew they needed to be there.

nicki
Top   #19