The Vampire Cross Spread

AJ

This would be fun with the Halloween deck too, which is on my wish list.

Willow Huntermoon

Me and my husband threw the cards last night, I used my Guilded Tarot deck and he used his Gothic Tarot by Vargo. We got very interesting and acurately touching results
Thank you for a wonderful spread

Willow Huntermoon

Glass Owl

I am huge fan of the tv show Moonlight so I changed your spread a bit to fit its mythology. Just thought I should share it in case there are other Moonlight fans here. Thanks for a terrific spread!

Mick St. John's Vampire Cross Spread - based on JudyZ's The Vampire Cross Spread (5) by Glass Owl

--4--
3-1-5
--2--

1. The Freezer
How/where you retreat from the world
What cools you down
What protects you

2. The Blood
What feeds you
What warms you up
What gives you strength to go on

3. Your Humanity
What is in the past
What you have lost or given up
What you miss or regret

4. Moonlight
What lights your way
What inspires you
What fills you with hope

5. Sunlight
Weakness I need to acknowledge to move forward
Obstacles I need to work through
Challenges that are on the horizon

Frannie

Such a great spread, I must give it a try, and your's Glass Owl, is as interesting too, both are in my journal now :D

faunabay

oooh! I really like Moonlight too - it's kind of corny, but fun at the same time! It's alot of fun to drool over Mick!! })
And your Moonlight adaptation, Glass Owl, looks very interesting. I think it would work really well with the Bohemian Gothic!!!

firefrost

That's brilliant, Judy - thanks for sharing. :)

Willow Huntermoon

I think Mick St. John is super sexy, I will also try your twist Glass Owl.

annabubble

Never seen moonlight, but I love the spread! Make me think of a series of books I read once (The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer, should anyone whose interested in vampires like to know) :D

practicioner

THIS is a VERY creative and useful spread!!! i will definitely use it!! (can't wait to borrow my friend's vampire goth tarot just for this spread =P)

rabidwolfie

I did the vampire cross with my Favole & the results were lovely. I think the only problem I had during that reading was the querant got nervous when I gave her information that was too accurate, but I do like the Moonlight adaptation. I've never seen the series, but I've heard about it.

Should be interesting when I give this a try.