Weekly Energy Spread

Gazel

Forgive me If I've posted this spread before. I simply can't recall it, and I can't find anywhere in the Spread's Index. But I hope this is not redundant.
Anyway it is meant to be a alternative for those who find it difficult doing daily draws - such as myself.

It is about the flow of energy to be experienced the coming week. When I do this, I do it Sunday afternoon or evening for the week to come.

ETA: You can also use it to find out what sort of energy lies hidden in a certan situation like "What's this all about?" or how different types of energy influence on a certain issue you have to deal with.

You have to sort and divide the deck into five piles: One for the majors, wands, cups, swords and pentacles.

Then you shuffle each pile seperately and lay them out like this:

***** 3 *****
**1** 0 **2**
***** 4 *****

0 Major Arcana/Triumfs: Aether/spirit: The superior message
1. Wands/Fire: Dynamic, Creative, Sexual energy (Quality of Wands)
2. Cups/Water: Emotional energy (Quality of Cups)
3. Swords/Air: Mental, Intellectual energy (Quality of Swords)
4. Pentacles/Earth: Physical, health, material energy (Quality of Pentacles)

It's good to use with Elemental Dignities. I tend to let the ED of the major influence on the minors, but off course it can be the other way round. Numbers, colours, ranks etc can be applied as with any other spread/reading. The main purpose is to determine what kind and level of energy that will be dominant in your everyday life the following week.

I hope it will be of some use for anybody. Feel free to manipulate it in any way you feel like ;o)

Gazel.

Verdi

I think i will try it, though without splitting the deck.
Verdi :)

thorhammer

Dignities??? :eek:

*sidles up cautiously*

I'll give it a go anyway . . . but I might end up hashing it because of the dignity thing!

\m/ Kat

Gazel

I said "it's good to use with" ;o)

You're not obliged to use those, if you don't like them. Anything that makes sense works.

Hope you'll have fun using this spread anyway you like to.

Gazel

Gazel

Verdi said:
I think i will try it, though without splitting the deck.
Verdi :)

I have tried that. It didn't work for me, because I got confused about having a cups card in a "fire" position etc.
But as stated feel free to manipulate it anyway you like. I would like to hear if not splitting the deck works for you.

Gazel

rcb30872

I have just tried it, without the elemental dignities, because I don't know that much about it. I separated the cards into the five piles. I like the result, cool spread, Gazel :thumbsup:

:love:

Bec

Verdi

Tried bothways. Much better splitting the deck of course :)
Verdi

thorhammer

Mine was . . . interesting. Time will tell, I suppose. It doesn't help that I'm sick and not really into it, of course . . .:)

\m/ Kat