Dreaming in Color Luman Deck

cheekyminx

Hi

I downloaded the book from the actual sight.

Mine don't have that glossy finish, but they are lovely.

mdawn

On the site you linked, they show two boxes. The one shown with the blurb seems to be the older printings (this is the one I have) and have a matte finish and square corners. The box shown by the pricing I think is the newer printing and I have read that these are glossier. I don't think that the pictures changed, but that the coloring may look a little different because of way they were "finished".

Hope that helps a little.

bershka

mdawn said:
On the site you linked, they show two boxes. The one shown with the blurb seems to be the older printings (this is the one I have) and have a matte finish and square corners. The box shown by the pricing I think is the newer printing and I have read that these are glossier. I don't think that the pictures changed, but that the coloring may look a little different because of way they were "finished".

Hope that helps a little.

Thank you mdawn!

So, which one is the best edition? The older one or newest one?

I don't want the "dull-coloured" one, I'd like the one with vibrant colours :D

HearthCricket

Well, that is interesting! Mine are glossy and have the coloured book and rounded corners. If this is dulled down, I can't even imagine how colourful the other version is. But I am very pleased with this. I see a few times people posted pictures of the two decks and were asked to remove them, so with respect to the artist I will not scan this cards. At any rate I am completely happy with them as they are or I would not have just ordered the second copy! I am too picky for that sort of indulgence!

lark

I've had both editions...I have the first printing, I bought it right when the cards first came out and I got the second printing in a trade as a gift for a friend.
Before I sent the deck off to my friend, I compared the cards to my first printing...and there was a sight difference in the vividness of the colors...my first printing was more intense.....but the second printing has a much nicer booklet that comes with it.
Either way it's an amazing deck and I think the slight difference in coloration doesn't really detract from the second printing.
So don't be afraid to order it.

Alectra

HearthCricket said:
These are gorgeous and absolutely breathtaking! I have seen pictures online and wasn't into oracles as much as I am now, and finally took the plunge! I am so glad that I did. Dreaming is such a perfect title because you are literally swept away by the colours into some meditative state and it is almost like you have a fey's view of the garden! Interesting choice for Emotion. I look forward to reading the book because it seem rather dark to me, but lovely, still. This is my idea of a perfect oracle for meditation and it is going to go to very good use!!! I am curious how well it has worked for people in readings.

This is one of my favorite decks and I use it alot. Probably too much. I find it way easier to use then a traditional deck. Although I am not a traditional deck person anyways. Your going to love it. If you have any questions PM me I have worked with it for many years.

Lov and Light

A~