can anybody help me out...

mysticmanth

are these angel decks good?
doreen virtue- healing with your angels
doreen virtue- messages from your angels
and those spirit oracle cards

really want to get them but are they as good as the sound?
Look forward to hearing from you
Love and light xxxxx

Mellifluous

In my opinion, both the Virtue decks are excellent.

Not sure what other ones you're referring to...

nanab

If you are referring to Doreen Virtues Archangel Oracles I use them for daily guidance. So far so good with them. These are the only DV deck of hers I own.

MysticalMoose

Hello :) I suppose how good they are depend on how well you connect with them...I love Dv's art & own many of her decks but I cant be doing with her LWB's they are too fluffy & gushy & rather saccharine for me So I rarely use them. However many people adore her decks & use them daily, so like anything else its just personal preference.

Regarding the Spirit Oracle Cards: If you mean the ones by Toni Carmine Salerno then I love them, the art has lovely rich jewel colours &they have a phrase on the back of each card, kind of difficult to pick randomly as you can identify the cards from both sides but lovely to pick for a card a day, (if you close your eyes like I do) :)

:love: MM

Ange

I've just ordered the Healing with the Angels deck, and it may be here tomorrow. I'm hoping it will compliment my Mystic Faerie deck.
Ang x

mysticmanth

okay, well im pretty sure im going to be getting those dv decks..
yes those spirit ones by that toni person..really want to get those aswell just wanted some opinions on what you all thought.
I have dv ascended masters deck and i love them, use them everyday!
xxx