View Single Post
student of tarot

rwcarter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdork
OK, I see it's been over a year since I posted on this thread.

I guess it's time to start moving forward again.
YIPPEE!!!!! Welcome back dangerdork!!!!!

Quote:
So do I go re-read the whole thread and take off on new tangents as I go? Do I re-read the whole thread and reorganize the whole thing into a PDF doc or website that's easier to browse and understand? Do I lay out different decks in the Seven Stations / Three Paths arrangement WITHOUT rereading the thread, so I'm approaching the topic with fresh eyes? Do I do ALL of these (Do I have time to do all of these)?
I vote for all of the above! Having written much of it yourself, I think you can skim over what you wrote (that should refresh the memory) and then read over what others have contributed to see where things stand now.

Quote:
If anyone is still listening, I'd love to get the conversation going again.
Dude, we're listening. Let the volcanic eruptions begin anew. But hopefully you can keep Temperance in mind this time and give us mere mortals a chance to keep up with you....

Quote:
BTW, Egypt Urnash, not only is that a gorgeous deck but I'm immensely flattered to see it laid out in this pattern and shared with the world this way.
I have to find a way to get the special edition of this deck before December....

Rodney
Top   #157