Ancient Italian Tarot

HearthCricket

faunabay, I wonder if the seller sent your Ancient Italian to someone who wanted the Book of Thoth?!! I would contact them. If the former is what you ordered and really want (IMO there is no comparison, the AI is soooo very fine!) then I would ask for the right deck. Or if they can't deliver, your money back or a discount.

Le Fanu

faunabay said:
What I got instead of the Ancient Italian is the Etteilla Book of Thoth. hmmmm........

Is this a message?

The message is keep hold of the Etteilla Book of Thoth (OOP and destined to be very collectable IMO once everybody has cut their teeth on Dame Fortune's Wheel) and get the Ancient Italian from... well, anywhere. It isn't rare yet, but the LoS Book of Thoth already is, I think...

faunabay

Oh yes, HearthCricket either way I'm going to let the seller know what happened. I thought the same thing. That someone else may have got my Ancient Italian by mistake.

But like I said he is selling them both for just about the same price. So there wouldn't be any money issues.

I'm just trying to decide whether I WANT to keep it or not. I'm thinking maybe I do. :)

faunabay

Le Fanu said:
The message is keep hold of the Etteilla Book of Thoth (OOP and destined to be very collectable IMO once everybody has cut their teeth on Dame Fortune's Wheel) and get the Ancient Italian from... well, anywhere. It isn't rare yet, but the LoS Book of Thoth already is, I think...
Well this seller is only selling them for $23 I think. And it's brand new, still shrinkwrapped.

faunabay

I just emailed him and said I'd like to keep it if it doesn't cause him any problems. If it does I'll mail it back. So will just wait to see what he says.

The in a week or so (once I get some more money LOL) I'll reorder the Ancient Italian from him. :p

HearthCricket

Excellent prices, faunabay! Now you get both! Heheheh... :D

faunabay

HearthCricket said:
Excellent prices, faunabay! Now you get both! Heheheh... :D
Well we'll see what he says. Like I said I don't want to cause him any problems. But he says he has 4 others. So I don't see how it could cause any hoopla if I kept it. :p

Le Fanu

faunabay said:
Well we'll see what he says. Like I said I don't want to cause him any problems. But he says he has 4 others. So I don't see how it could cause any hoopla if I kept it. :p

Since when did a buyer resent selling two decks instead of one?

Even if you change your mind, Im sure the Etteilla Thoth would get snapped up in trading...

faunabay

Le Fanu said:
Since when did a buyer resent selling two decks instead of one?

Even if you change your mind, Im sure the Etteilla Thoth would get snapped up in trading...
These are my thoughts exactly!!! :p

faunabay

OK, yes he said I could keep the Ettiella. Even gave me a $10 refund for the mixup. woohoo!!!

I told him I was on to his little plan. Give me a $10 refund so I can rebuy the Ancient Italian quicker. })