What's Your Card . . . and where do you find it?

Stormdancer

(Stay with me.)
I'm sitting on your lap! :laugh:
The symbols along the bottom brings that energy in; those for the side show the energy flowing out. And whatever card sits there receives and then expresses. *It is the card that is most important!

So the planetary energy for the 10:heart: is Mars coming in and what flowing out? Mars expessed through Jupiter?

No...

:heart:=emotion/passion
10=achieve~global, excess

So Mars energy coming to that up there...I'm still confused about what's going out since that whole row is Jupiter.

cardlady22

Mars - action, initiating (aggressive) **flows in to be used or integrated

Ten: Achieve ~ Global, Excess

:heart: ~ emotion, passion

Jupiter - expansion, opportunity-taking **flows out for others to respond to

possible synthesis:
Getting a group excited about a project or venture

The 10:heart: is my Earth card. ultimate destination, goal
Explains why I'm always stirring things up when I find & enjoy something! :laugh:

Stormdancer

Mars - action, initiating (aggressive) **flows in to be used or integrated

Ten: Achieve ~ Global, Excess

:heart: ~ emotion, passion

Jupiter - expansion, opportunity-taking **flows out for others to respond to

possible synthesis:
Getting a group excited about a project or venture
Ok...That makes sense-ish.

For such a wee little person, I'm VERY expansive! LOL

I think I'm gonna let some of this perk for a bit.

kaleanna

Okies, I have a question about the online calculator thing and getting the breakdown of the two levels.

At first I was confused about how to find the starting point for the break down but went back and reread and I think I understand now.

You start with your bday for both the 52 day and the 28 day right?

cardlady22

You start with your b'day for both the 52 day and the 28 day right?
Yes, the calculations start on your birth date. The difference occurs with which cards to start when using the Year/Age spreads.

For the 52-day periods, you will only use 7 cards:
Mercury(starting on birth date), Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus & Neptune

For the 28-day periods, you will use all 13 cards:
Sun(starting on birth date), Mer, Ven . . . Moon, Earth

kaleanna

okies, you said to not use a leap year for it or it will throw off the calculations. So how to you figure it for a leap year (which is next year)?

Yes I saw how it throws it off cause starting with my bday and going through I would be off by two days to have it be back at my bday for the 52 day, and haven't attempted the 28 day yet. and that is if I am doing it correctly, LOL.

cardlady22

Once you know what your birthdate's starting days are, you just transfer them to each new year. (using the circular/wheel chart) In a Leap Year, that extra day is covered by the card for the period that includes the end of February.

7 x 52 = 364
13 x 28 = 364

There are 365 days in a regular calendar year, so the day before your birthday is a Joker day.

kaleanna

For the 52 day dates I got this

mer-7/9
ven 8/30
mars 10/21
jupiter 12/12
saturn 2/2

and then since there are 29 days in feb that makes it a leap year, so if i were to use the 52 day calculation it would put me at
uranus 3/25
neptune 5/16

and then back at mer on 7/7 (but since it doesn't line up from bday to bday, is what is confusing me, LOL.

kaleanna

Once you know what your birthdate's starting days are, you just transfer them to each new year. (using the circular/wheel chart) In a Leap Year, that extra day is covered by the card for the period that includes the end of February.

7 x 52 = 364
13 x 28 = 364

There are 365 days in a regular calendar year, so the day before your birthday is a Joker day.

okies, so then I did it right even though I didn't think I did, LOL

and you don't add another 52 on to neptune, you start over right? so neptune would go through 7/7 and then 7/8 is my joker day right?

cardlady22

for kaleanna ~ dates (current date is Nov 6th)

July 9 - Mercury card
Aug 30
Oct 21 **current period
Dec 12
Feb 2
Mar 26
May 17 - Neptune card
*Jul 8 - Joker

July 9 - Sun card
Aug 6 - Mercury card
Sep 3
Oct 1