View Single Post
Resident

Cor serpentis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan View Post
I cast the chart at 11:17 am (EST) Feb 17, 2012

The ascendant, My significator, is 25 degree taurus...ruled venus in the 11th in aries...being squared by pluto
The 7th house ruler, His significator, is scorpio...ruled by mars (unaspected) in the 5th retrograde in virgo and pluto in capricorn in the 8th, with an applying conjunction from the moon within two degrees
Pluto squares venus by 3 degrees
The second house cusp is gemini, ruling the money, ruled by mercury in the 10th in pisces, with a exact sextile to the moon and 2 degrees pluto in the 8th...

I am confused if pluto(the guy i am suspecting) sextiling mercury(the money) means he did or didnt take it...I can see the square to pluto might point to that...

thoughts?
I'm late for more than two years LOL but Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (and other possible planets, asteroids etc.) has notning to do with traditional (which includes horary) astrology. I.e - when someone reads horary chart, or any other chart in traditional terms, there are only Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn and, when it's needed, arabic parts and nothing else. Just for the record

But it's not why I'm here; I didn't manage to find proper thread for my question, so sorry in advance for off topic (if it is). If it's off, please, move this post on proprer thread.

I see that most querents put time and place when they "ask a question". But I'm in traditional astrology (again, including horary) for some 3-4 years, I've read many texts about it, from helenistic, medieval (including arabic) to modern-day astrologers (eg Frawley, D. Houlding etc) and every of them claims that horary chart should be made and read for the time&place when astrologer heard/read it. Eg, my friend send me text or mail on Sunday evening, but I read it in Monday morning - I'll open the chart for the time when I saw message; or I'm in one city and someone text me from the city 500 miles away - I'll make the cart for time and place where I was when I read text.

Does anyone of horary readers in this forum doing horary readings in that way? I find that way is pretty more accurate then reading charts made for time and place when querent made his chart.

One more annex : I know it seems hard on forums, 'cause on almost all forums are so many querents and only a few readers. Another problem is that many people read question, but don't want to (or don't know how to) answer. But here is (potential) solution: when person who's willing to give an answer read question, (s)he can put time and place when (s)he read it, make and put chart (if someone else wants to add his opinion, or just for learning and further practice) and give reading. Or, if reader at the moment does not have time to write whole answer, just put time and place (I saw that on some forums) and someone else can use that data and provide reading.
Top   #9