New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

firecatpickles

Hello!

Would anyone happen to have an Ace of Pentacles from a regular old run-of-the mill Rider Waite? The one with black & blue plaid on the back?

I would be happy to trade a little origami surprise for one :) Just PM me if anyone happens to have one.

Thanks so much!

US Games will do a replacement for you if nothing here pans out.

Pam O

I ran over

Ace of Wands - 1st ed Alchemical by Robert Place

I know it is a long shot, but maybe someone has a card?
If so, I would love a PM. Thanks!

I need the Empress card for the original Alchemical Tarot.

Any incomplete decks out there? I will be happy to pay for it!

If anyone happens to come across an incomplete 1st edition Alchemical deck, Karen & I are both ISO different cards, the Empress & the Ace of Wands. Here is hoping that someone out there can help.

Garran

Missing Hierophant from Intuitive Tarot

Hi all,

I am missing the Hierophant from the Intuitive Tarot. I have two Lovers cards.

KJ

Linfang

SDOB 2nd - 8 Coins and Knight Coins

Hi there

I know this is a long shot since it is a very special deck, but still I try:

My friend's toddler and my Samhain Deck of the Bastard 2nd edition had an unfortunate accident. The little girl is fine, so nothing to worry ;) But the Eight of Coins and the Knight of Coins weren't as lucky and died a horrible death of being torn into half.

So there I am looking for the Eight of Coins and the Knight of Coins. It is the 2nd Edition Samhain Deck of three Bastard, the dark one, not the new one with lighter colors.

It would be so great if one of you could for some reason part with the cards, I happily pay for any shipping or additional costs :)

karen0205

Why don't you contact seven stars and ask her if she has any extra cards?
I bet she does and would send them to you.

Hi there

I know this is a long shot since it is a very special deck, but still I try:

My friend's toddler and my Samhain Deck of the Bastard 2nd edition had an unfortunate accident. The little girl is fine, so nothing to worry ;) But the Eight of Coins and the Knight of Coins weren't as lucky and died a horrible death of being torn into half.

So there I am looking for the Eight of Coins and the Knight of Coins. It is the 2nd Edition Samhain Deck of three Bastard, the dark one, not the new one with lighter colors.

It would be so great if one of you could for some reason part with the cards, I happily pay for any shipping or additional costs :)

karen0205

Hi all,

I am missing the Hierophant from the Intuitive Tarot. I have two Lovers cards.

KJ
Did you contact the publisher? Is it St Martin's or Connections?
It was printed by both.

Linfang

Why don't you contact seven stars and ask her if she has any extra cards?
I bet she does and would send them to you.

Good idea, Karen, maybe she has some spares :)

Garran

Did you contact the publisher? Is it St Martin's or Connections?
It was printed by both.

Thank you for the suggestion. I emailed St. Martin's.

KJ

cSpaceDiva

Thank you for the suggestion. I emailed St. Martin's.

KJ

Just wondering if you had a response from St. Martin's? I have just emailed them, or rather Macmillan since I didn't find contact info for St. Martin's specifically. My Intuitive Tarot is missing the Strength card. My set did come with an extra Queen of Swords, but it was cut off-center from top to bottom.

cSpaceDiva

I have an incomplete Andrea Serio Dante Tarot that I can split up if anyone has a missing or damaged card from that deck.