The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

Chariot so far... will have Starlightexp help with the specs etc

I love the different shades of blue in the background, how the blue is darker or more navy at the top and then lightens or softens as the eye moves down. The look of it reminds me of the texture I get when I take some acrylic paint and use a paint knife on canvas. It's got a similar feel. I love the touch of the bright yellow/green in it, too...It provides a great balance. It's beautiful! And I like how my eye is drawn to the centrepiece...Those horses really want to leap off the page! :)

Flames

fantastic!XD btw why do I have feeling this is some famous sculpture?!;))))

edit my 2.card done!^^ here is dropbox link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/quvm35uua70yiwn/4swords by reall.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp71xal70infa1j/LWB_4swords.pdf?dl=0

all best and keep it rollin!^^ roll ;))))))

Hi Reall! :)
I'm copying and pasting my email, with a little bit of editing...LOL....

Oooooh, I love the image. The angel over the body and the bright white cross/foundation under the figure...wow! It feels like a very spiritual card. There's a real awareness and understanding of peace about it. I sense that this person is in need of rest and s/he's finally taking the time to lie down and reflect (or that s/he's finally able to). Your choice of colour and composition, to me, appears to fit with HOW I see and feel about the 4 of Swords...

...So when I read your LWB, it completely resonated! So fascinating. Very creative. It's wonderful! :heart:

reall

tnx Flames!^^ your description fit perfectly!^^ ;))) I'm happy my idea was well presented here!^^ ;))))

seven stars

These cards are all looking fabulous - how clever is that with the 7 of cups???? I love all of them & I love how different they all are.

reall

yes! you say it well!^^ differences are what make this deck fantastic!^^ its like having many different deck in one!^^ lolz ;)))))

frejasphere

@reall - I agree, it truly is like many decks in one :)

I really like these latest ones too:
7 of Cups (and yes, made me think of Alice in Wonderland too - a good thing :)) --- and 4 of Swords has a special tranquillity about it, which I like :)

Well done all - and sorry I'm running behind with posting wip, I love the sharing & engaging in collaborative art, so am busy bargaining for more time ;) *wave*

reall

TNX!^^ always like to hear more people like my design!^^ ;))))

nicky

thanks for the kind comments!!!

Flames

thanks for the kind comments!!!

You're very welcome, nicky! :) Btw, there have been so many references to Poseidon on the forum lately..Coincidence?? I THINK NOT! ;)