DIMENSIONS of the Playing Card Oracle -pocket Alchemy Version?

greatdane

I was wondering if a kind ATer could help me out. I need to know the dimensions, including thickness, of the new Playing Card Oracle, Alchemy, pocket size OUT of the box with the lwb, just the deck of cards.

ATers?

MoonGypsy

I was wondering if a kind ATer could help me out. I need to know the dimensions, including thickness, of the new Playing Card Oracle, Alchemy, pocket size OUT of the box with the lwb, just the deck of cards.

ATers?

Give me a couple minutes, luv...i will get out my trusty tape measure
and my deck...:)

ETA: Okay..:D i'm back...

BTW, GD, the Alchemy PCO's don't come in boxes or have lwb's-[there is a pdf download]--and
they come in printed muslin pouches. ;)

The pocket sized Alchemy PCO is essentially Poker Sized--It is 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches...
and without splitting hairs...approx. 3/4 of an inch thick.

i hope this helps...

My Poker sized Alchemy is a lovely Linen [like the kind we love];)
And My Large Alchemy is like the smooth eggshell type cardstock, which is very
nice, but the linen is always my personal fave. i don't think you can choose.
:heart:

greatdane

THANKS MG!

I wasn't sure if the last edition of the smaller one would be the same size and width because I think the card stock is different? I don't have EITHER yet, but am excited to get the new one!

MoonGypsy

I wasn't sure if the last edition of the smaller one would be the same size and width because I think the card stock is different? I don't have EITHER yet, but am excited to get the new one!

i have the poker sized standard PCO >USGames< ed, too, and i think they are
the same dimensions as the Alchemy Pocket. One might be slightly thicker--but not that much.

greatdane

Good to know, MG

I watched the video comparing the two and one was described as just cardboard (the USG one) and the other as linen. I don't know if that's right, just what was in the vid.

MoonGypsy

I watched the video comparing the two and one was described as just cardboard (the USG one) and the other as linen. I don't know if that's right, just what was in the vid.

The Standard usgames PCO Poker i have is like the USGames China matte printings.
The Alchemy PCO Poker deck i have from Ana [2sisters press] is Linen, like our seven stars decks.