View Single Post
Citizen

Amanda 

Quote:
Originally Posted by csdude View Post
FWIW, it doesn't HAVE to be that way. I can save it without any help at all! I would just need the login info to the database, and I can move it all to my own server and database structure, quick and painless.

I promise, I manage over 50 message board sites and have done this same thing many, many times.

Please, Solandia, do a reading on this and you'll see... this forum has been such a huge asset, I hate the idea of losing it! Just yesterday I did a spread for a friend and needed help, but without the forum there's just... no help to be had.

If you still say no, I'll probably build a new one that I hope everyone will want to use. I went ahead and bought http://eTarot.net, but it would be so, so much better if we can save the site everyone already loves!!
I would like to know if this happens -- if all my stuff could be transferred (Your Readings, Reading Exchange, Oracle Exchange, etc.) to a new place, I'd be totally willing to let that happen, because I never kept a record of anything anywhere else, and I don't intend to try to download and keep anything now after all the years I've been here.

If not, and you want some serious help from an idea-lady with an MSM (me), I'm game. There are many talented folks here with various real-world skills that could make something great happen and keep it going for years to come.

(You should sign up at the Cartomancy Forum just in case, since things are winding down to the final hours here... that's where a good majority of us have gone.)
Top   #141