The De-Enabling Thread

a_shikhs

I agree with everyone about the Archeon. It is an excellent reading deck and gives extremely in depth readings and so perfect for this season.. :D So go ahead and buy it and don't wait too long.. lol.. ;)

HearthCricket

Ah, I am no help. I love the Archeon and mine (I own 2 decks!) doesn't stick together. They are nicely laminated but not super glossy or stiff like some decks. I especially like the artwork of this deck, which is not my regular style. Far superior to the Haindl, IMO, this deck has layers of images, but you need to find them. It continually reminds me of a painting hidden under a pile of leaves that the wind has blown paritally away. You have to sift through the leaves to get to the gorgeous images and in the process many a story/symbol unfolds. It makes a perfect autumn deck as well as for anything that seems to be folded in mystery and needs to be sifted out.

Fallen Angel

Marion said:
The Archeon is an excellent deck, one of the best collage decks I have ever seen. Done with real insight. It is a superb reading deck. imho of course.

Poooooooo Marion,

I think Im gonna have to buy :( ...its pay day in 2 days, I think that is a just reason for buying...it is, really it is...isnt it??

Sorry Celio, I think Im giving in...you people are rubbish, not helping at all ;) :D

jackdaw*

Fallen Angel said:
...you people are rubbish, not helping at all ;) :D
Hey, I tried! But you didn't pick an easy one to de-enable!

HearthCricket

Cruel, but lovely, un-de-enabling picture of the autumnal grandness of the Archeon (as it whispers to you, "Buy me, buy me!")

Attachments

• P9210778Archeon.jpg
    P9210778Archeon.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 112

Fallen Angel

HearthCricket said:
Cruel, but lovely, un-de-enabling picture of the autumnal grandness of the Archeon (as it whispers to you, "Buy me, buy me!")

EEEEEEEEEVIIIIIL !!! }) :shhh:

Cielo

Alright, that's it....sod my ailing credit card, I'm getting that Archeon RIGHT NOW!!!! }) }) }) :D

Emily

Those scans are so intense - it would make a lovely Halloween pressie. })

jackdaw*

Now look ... all of you ... just stop. Don't you all dare enable me into wanting my Archeon back ... I can't read with the damn thing and it's too dark to see details.

So stop pointing out how lovely and autumnal it is ... just stop. Please?

:( :p

Emily

I've just gone an ordered me a nice little Archeon Halloween pressie :D })

I really should stop coming into the de-enabling thread LOL