Hanson Roberts - To All Believers

Disa

I'll go see if my daughter can help me get the scan on here. BRB

Disa

oh- scroll up a few posts. The scan of the card is in the last post on page 3. Sorry about that- technical difficulties. It's there but it isn't the best image in the world :)I hope it helped a little.

D

SarahRose

I just got the pocket deck and it has the To All Believers card.

I left it in a tarot book at the library, a section of the book that was talking about being skeptical, etc. I figured - hey, maybe it will inspire someone.

Flavio

SarahRose said:
I left it in a tarot book at the library, a section of the book that was talking about being skeptical, etc. I figured - hey, maybe it will inspire someone.
Lovely idea! wish I can see the face of the people who find that card.

priscilla

i just have the hanson-robert. for me "to all believer" card has a meaning. something i dont know what it is. i guess it is hoped that we have to release all of our our thought and trust the card to lead us -well it's just my thought

Ann Yu

Some people say we can use it in reading and it's really useful and does has some exact meanings. But till now I don't know how to use this card in reading. Sometimes I get this card in spreading and don't know how to interpret. Any idea?

MariposAzl

Ann Yu,
Since there is no "book meaning" for this card, if you decide to use it in a spread I think the best way to interpret it is to first decide what it means to you. What does the card say to you personally? Then use that in the same context in connections to the other cards in the spread. It would be like any of the other cards. They have their own individual meanings, but in a reading you connect them to the other cards and in context of the quesiton asked.

JMO, but I hope it helps :)

Madame Squee

I've decided to use mine as a flag to pay very close attention to the next card. When it shows up, I draw another card -- the next card -- for the same position in the spread. For instance, if "To All Believers" shows up in the Hopes & Fears position in a Celtic Cross spread, I lay the next card on top of it and give it special consideration or more weight in the reading. So far, this is working quite well for me. :)

Morwenna

I like that idea. I too keep it in the deck for readings; the first time it was an accident, but then I realized it really did belong there. So far, when it has come up I've read it however it made sense in its position and in conjunction with the rest of the reading. But using it as a flag for more information makes a lot of sense.

AJ

I scanned mine, printed it on photo paper, and have made a couple of special cards for tarot people.

the card itself and deck are long gone, given to someone here.