clbzkl

Friendship Spread

[1]___________________[2]
[3]___[4]______________[5]___[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]____[10]___[11]
[12]___[13]___[14]​

1) You. YOUR personal views of the other friend.
2) Friend. THEIR personal views of you.
3) & 4) How You Feel. How you feel about friend, positive and negative respectively.
5) & 6) How They Feel About You. How the friend feels about you, positive and negative respectively.
7) Environment. Where you get to see them physically.
8) Availability. How often you get to physically see them.
9) Past (-).
10) Present (-).
11) Future (-).
12) Past (+).
13) Present (+).
14) Future (+).

Here I would like to denote the separation from the positive and the negative in the past, present and future. For the triplicity of the negative cards (9,10,11) you would take into consideration the bad parts of meeting this person, what presides in the present and then how this would continue in the future. This is the opportunity to embrace whether you could detour any depraved future occurrences. This would be mirrored then in the positive aspect.

I do hope this isnt too complicated.
Blessings

Astraea Aurora

Hi clbzkl,

I like your spread. Have already saved it and I will try it on a friendship I'm overthinking at the moment. Thank you!

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

Astraea Aurora

Hey clbzkl,

I tried it yesterday and it confirmed what I was thinking about our friendship. I did a variation on the layout but the positions were absolutely fine.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

clbzkl

Good, I am glad it touched someone.

sunstallion

Thanks God!!!

I am looking for a friendship spread now and see your post. I have not tried it out yet. However, it needs 14 cards. That is way overwhelming for me.

do you have a shorter spread like 3-7 cards ? or can you cut this spread down ?

Thanks

Marka

I am going to use this, omitting 7 & 8.
I just sort of feel that they are unnecessary and I don't see why they're useful.
Maybe you could help me understand?

Trocks

This seems really interesting! I have a friendship that I am hoping to get more information about, I will have to try this when I get home!

divinest

This spread is going to prove helpful methinks. There's been things on my mind, and hopefully this will help clear it up. I'll be trying it tonight when I'm on duty, and don't have much else to do... :)

divinest

That might be coming across the wrong way by the way, it's just that when I'm on duty, I've three hours of sitting in my room, waiting for people to come visit, which means that I'll have a lot of time to really concentrate on the spread.