1 sitter for transits

NamasteIndia

Hey

Can you read my chart.

I am going through some tough emotional times.

Namaste

CosmicBeing

Hey

Can you read my chart.

I am going through some tough emotional times.

Namaste

I probably wouldn't get to your until quite a long time. after rmc is another person and then it would be you. I'm not sure how long the wait would be for you honestly.

NamasteIndia

I probably wouldn't get to your until quite a long time. after rmc is another person and then it would be you. I'm not sure how long the wait would be for you honestly.

I am ready to wait. Once you finish the other person let me know i will send you my birth details

thanks

CosmicBeing

I am ready to wait. Once you finish the other person let me know i will send you my birth details

thanks

okay do you want vedic form or western form

VEDIC:
-Planetary period
-Transits
-Basic birthchart reading

WESTERN:
-Progressed chart
-Transits
-Basic birthchart reading.

NamasteIndia

okay do you want vedic form or western form

VEDIC:
-Planetary period
-Transits

WESTERN:
-Progressed chart
-Transits
-Basic birthchart reading.

VEDIC:
-Planetary period
-Transits

i would prefer vedic one since i know vedic astrology basic about western i get confused with the stellar and outer planets

but what are you comfortable with??? i think you take up whichever you are comfortable with

CosmicBeing

VEDIC:
-Planetary period
-Transits

i would prefer vedic one since i know vedic astrology basic about western i get confused with the stellar and outer planets

but what are you comfortable with??? i think you take up whichever you are comfortable with

I'll do vedic since you are comfortable with it and I really want to help master it.

I really can't promise when I'll get to you (or if I will) because I am not sure how my schedule will look nearing end of August to end of October.

But, I'll keep you updated on how my schedule is looking.

CosmicBeing

NamasteIndia
rmcfarron
RohanMenon

I won't be able to complete transit readings. I had to delete a bunch of programs off my computer and that program included the astrology chart program.

RohanMenon

No problem at all CosmicBeing,

No harm done. I wasn't really expecting a reading, just gave you my birth data to help you learn via feedback is all.

Thanks for the attempt.

CosmicBeing

No harm done. I wasn't really expecting a reading, just gave you my birth data to help you learn via feedback is all.

Thanks for the attempt.
Thanx and sorry.