Sagittarius New Moon

PurpleGoddess

nothing happened

yep the gentleman never replied to my email about schedule for the week to meet for drinks or coffee. yeper, as usual someone else who can't handle telling the truth because it might hurt my feelings. lying is worse as far as i'm concerned. so i've given up on this guy. don't want to stalk via e-mail so i'll run into him at holiday parties and just be social.

so that was my new moon.

love this snowy weather! :D
i'm feeling like a kid and wish i could stay home to play in it. make a snow angel or two.

peace

Minderwiz

Sorry to here that PG, it might have been a good time for you but obviously not for him. As you say he could at least have had the decency to contact you and let you know.

We're still fairly warm here - somewhere in the low 50s but the forecast is that its going to turn colder this weekend.

Pollux

Mh... AG (you got my data) or Minderwiz, I think this new moon was... quite important to me. If I am not wrong: in 1st house, opposing my Sun/Mars in 7th and trining my Moon in 5th (a sort of reviving spell?) and, let's see... No, nothing else maybe. :D *LOL*
I have my theory about what the event, but I would love, of course, your learnt and accomplished opinion on the matter - obviously more valuable than mine. :)

(Minderwiz, I am PMing you stuff... :D *LOL*)

Minderwiz

Pollux,

Thanks I've got your stuff and |'ll get back to you - but you are right the eclipse is in your first House, there is a conjunction to your natal Uranus and by extension to your natal Jupiter -

You are also right that the eclipse is in opposition to your natal Sun and Mars in the seventh and is loosely trine to your natal Moon in the fifth.

There is clearly a triangle of you, relationships and probably romance here (though it could be to do with hobbies or pastimes).

I'll have a think and let you know

Pollux

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thanks! :D

*gives Minderwiz a cup of hot chocolate*

Minderwiz

Pollux,

The Eclipse took place in your first House, This marks a time when you have new energy and enthusiasm and is a period of self focus. It’s a time when you may decide to change your personal appearance, or your personality blossoms. In Sagittarius this may make you more adventurous, more generous, more open to new experiences and ideas. You have Uranus in your first House and therefore you tend to be more unconventional than most people, especially in the way that you project yourself – so this trait is likely to be really to the fore for a month.

The opposition to natal Sun and Mars in the seventh may also reinforce the need to focus on your self and your self expression. Your Sun/Mars conjunction in Gemini probably makes you a little more daring than most and you probably enjoy winning at any contest no matter how trivial. The Sun/Sun opposition means you are bursting with energy, reinforced by the New Moon, Mars is urging you to use it, possibly to pursue a relationship with someone, as you think now is the time. Mars can be a nuisance here putting you in a struggle with yourself, part of you wants to act and the other part wants to be creative and do things correctly. Gemini is a dual sign so you may well be pulled in two directions.

The sextile of these two natal planets to your natal Moon and the trine of natal Moon to New Moon may well give you the opportunity to use this energy in a really positive way, bypassing the Transiting Sun/Mars opposition and providing an easy release through the two Moon aspects. As your natal Moon is in the fifth, Romance, hobbies or gambling are really well suited for the direction of that energy. The seventh House stress suggests either Romance or if it is hobbies or gambling then its done with a close associate or partner.

Looking at your progressions for the New Moon, I noticed that your progressed Moon is in a critical degree. This will emphasise either the issues represented by the planet – Feelings and emotions, or the sign that it is in – in this case Capricorn, or the House that it is in, in this case the second dealing with material needs, talents and skills. Given the eclipse analysis, I’ll stick my neck out and say that feelings and emotions are in clear focus at the moment. Something definitely came to a head when the progressed Moon hit this degree. The progressed Moon also squares your natal Moon so feelings and emotions should be rather shaken up.

OK – I can’t be definite and I’m probably way out but this is a time when you are re-evaluating yourself and your relationships, you may be looking for romance or it may just have come along, your feelings and emotions have been shaken up rather (to say the least).