Angelite

DownwardSpiral

today....more weirdness, more 11's

This morning before I left for work I told myself I was going to avoid looking at numbers as much as possible today.

Well the 11's came through anyway. Two of them I'll share here.....

The first 11...I was waiting at the light when a car made a right hand turn in my direction. The last two numbers on the license plate were 11. What makes this so interesting is this is the same intersection I saw my first 11 yesterday. And the name of the streets? California and Lincoln. Some of you know I'm working on going back to CA. And Lincoln is the name of a street that runs right through the city I'm from.

And then this 11......my Supervisor walked up to me(with a printout) and told me the computer got my mileage but it was too high. LOL Not only was this 11 highlighted...he was drawing circles around it as he was talking to me. OMG!!!!!

Ok the weirdness......well last night I had my cell phone near me and the earpiece was plugged into it. My son was in the next room screaming his head off at the X Box. So this morning my friend tells me my phone called him at least 20 times. My phone had finally shut itself off..the battery was so low. The phone wouldn't even stay on for me. Anyway my friend keeps his phone off.....so my phone left him all kinds of messages and he's the type to listen to ALL the messages. So let's just say we are no longer talking to each other.
And more weirdness......he told me to take him off speed dial (he isn't on it) and then not too much later another guy starts singing "Rikki don't lose that number" (Steely Dan) LOL and he busted out singing this at least 3 times. (he had no idea about the conversation)

I was missing a whole block of letters. (these should have been in the middle of the tray/in between two other blocks)

And then on the way home a young guy was standing on the street corner shouting and this is what I heard......"Your eternity depends on this"

Anyway today I decided I'm going to do a meditation with my Angelite and ask the Angels and then my guides to each show me a sign to look for when I need to pay attention and/or to show me I'm on the right path.

DownwardSpiral

In regard to your dream, it just struck me because I remember being on the beach with my brother who is now passed away. He was very wise. I was beachcombing and found a piece of seaglass shaped like a lens from glasses, and when he saw it, he said, oh, it's a sign that you aren't looking at things properly...that you can't see what is going on. That's why I commented ;)

Thanks for sharing this : ) It makes me think of this......

Although the message was for me...it could be a message for you as well: )

DownwardSpiral

For anyone who might not know, according to Judy Hall's Crystal Bible (1st volume) pg 60, "Angelite is formed from Celestite (see pg 96) that has been compressed over millions of years, and it shares many qualities with that stone."

I made Angelite earrings with the specific goal: to be able to easily "hear" intuitively what my angels want me to know easily. :) Also "hearing" is associated with the throat chakra since that too is associated with "hearing" what is being said...

Hi Pam : )

Just curious if you notice a difference (in communicating) when your wearing your earrings...and I'm picturing dangling earrings...pieces of Angelite wrapped with spiraling wire.

Also just curious if you notice more than usual out-of-ordinary events?

DownwardSpiral

a quick update....

This crystal is keeping me busy.....

All this talk about light bulbs....last night?/this morning? my son told me the bathroom light went out. At the time I was sleeping so this morning I went to turn on the light and remembered what he said. LOL I had to ask him if he actually told me or if I was dreaming. He did tell me and said when it went out he saw a big blue flash.

Last night before I went to bed I was lying on my bed and had shut my eyes. All of a sudden I could see the bright light and what looked like wings spread out. 3 or 4 times I tried focusing my eyes (with my eyes shut) and still the wings were there. I don't know if when people see Angels if the Angels actually have wings? Or would they present themselves the way we perceive them?

Before putting the Angelite in my pillow case I asked it to help connect me to the Angels and then I asked a very specific question. I remember dreaming but at this point I don't recall what about. Unfortunately when I woke up I was too upset and focused on my friend.

This crystal is also for calming so I held it in my hand and asked it to help me be calm and focused and then I put it in my pocket. I actually did start calming down (which for me isn't always easy when that video plays over and over in my head) Within 10-15 minutes my friend called. He very calmly said a few things and we hung up. So right now I'm feeling very calm...and this despite the fact it's really hot in here. I had wanted to try some of the meditations this morning but was way too upset...so maybe in a little while.

Oh boy and I just checked my cell phone to see if I had voicemail because my friend just tried to call and I didn't pick up.....11:11 This is only the second time this week I've seen this number.

Just one more note for weirdness....no one outside of this forum knows I'm working with these crystals or of the events taking place(unless they are directly involved) Anyway this morning my son tells me that yesterday morning he kept hearing a creaking noise in the middle bedroom. He said it was like someone was standing in one spot and shifting their weight back and forth. He was in the back bedroom so he got up to go look. He showed me a point right before he got to the door....and said he heard a sigh. When he looked in the bedroom no one was there....he thought it was me. Then he realised I had already left. Then he said he thought to himself..."What a story to tell" LOL

Padma

Thanks for sharing this : ) It makes me think of this......

Although the message was for me...it could be a message for you as well: )

Thanks for that, DownwardS! I hadn't seen it that way, but you may well be very right! I shall take it to heart - interestingly, I am also having some difficulty in my marriage right now - he is there for me but I am not connecting anymore ;p so perhaps I am being blinded by my own ego or apathy or something...not seeing properly.

I think I am going to get myself some angelite.

I wonder and marvel at all the experiences you are having with it - I LOVE reading your posts - and this thought struck me, what if you were just ready to see your guides and work with them, and the angelite was just incidental? Like, it gave you the doorway, or even excuse if you will, to begin identifying and working with them.

I am wondering that myself about the stones I am working with just now...

Please keep up your awesome and fascinating study and posts! :D

ETA: DS, I was just reading about Angelite in my crystal handbook, and it says that Angelite is excellent at opening communications, as it is associated with the throat chakra. I wonder if that has anything to do with it messing your cellphones...? After all, they are communication tools lol!

DownwardSpiral

I wonder and marvel at all the experiences you are having with it - I LOVE reading your posts - and this thought struck me, what if you were just ready to see your guides and work with them, and the angelite was just incidental? Like, it gave you the doorway, or even excuse if you will, to begin identifying and working with them.

I am wondering that myself about the stones I am working with just now...

Please keep up your awesome and fascinating study and posts! :D

ETA: DS, I was just reading about Angelite in my crystal handbook, and it says that Angelite is excellent at opening communications, as it is associated with the throat chakra. I wonder if that has anything to do with it messing your cellphones...? After all, they are communication tools lol!

Actually I've been working with my guides and they love to tattle tale on me....214red has done a few readings for me and my guides pipe right in that I don't give them enough time.

This is the first time I've tried to contact the Angels.

As far as the stones your working with......I can say for me...the more I learn about spirit, the soul, etc...all this stuff...I'm sure you've read there's no such thing as coinscidence......anyway the more open I am everything just continues to fit together and the signs/messages come from everywhere.

As far as communication for this stone I hadn't mentioned this....(least I don't think) earlier in the week I got into it with my Supervisor for of all things talking to the person next to me. Then I think it was the next day my friend and I got into it...over something he said.
Also this past week I've been contacted/or ran into people I haven't talked to in awhile.

And I have to say....these posts.....this is all true......nothing has been exaggerated....I've had to take continuous notes all week so much has been going on with this crystal. And if anyone doesn't believe all this....LOL I wouldn't blame you. This has been a crazy week.

Padma

Actually I've been working with my guides and they love to tattle tale on me....214red has done a few readings for me and my guides pipe right in that I don't give them enough time.

This is the first time I've tried to contact the Angels.

As far as the stones your working with......I can say for me...the more I learn about spirit, the soul, etc...all this stuff...I'm sure you've read there's no such thing as coinscidence......anyway the more open I am everything just continues to fit together and the signs/messages come from everywhere.

As far as communication for this stone I hadn't mentioned this....(least I don't think) earlier in the week I got into it with my Supervisor for of all things talking to the person next to me. Then I think it was the next day my friend and I got into it...over something he said.
Also this past week I've been contacted/or ran into people I haven't talked to in awhile.

And I have to say....these posts.....this is all true......nothing has been exaggerated....I've had to take continuous notes all week so much has been going on with this crystal. And if anyone doesn't believe all this....LOL I wouldn't blame you. This has been a crazy week.

Oh! Lol, sorry, I meant angels, not guides.

One thing you mention there, "no such thing as coincidence" when it comes to crystals - I think you are 100% correct - I had just noticed this afternoon that the ones that super-attract me at any given time turn out to encompass both health and spiritual/mental issues I happen to be dealing with at the time. :D

You must be exhausted - keeping up with the angels must be very hard work! But, your posts made working with Angelite sound both intriguing and exciting :)

DownwardSpiral

todays experiences....

I've spent some time this afternoon working with this crystal so I'll share here.

First I have to say this morning after logging out from AT I went to another website to get a sneek peek at next Friday's paycheck....I couldn't believe it...pay period 11

Then I don't know what possessed me to look at my two One Dollar bills....but one of them had the number 11 written on it (for whatever reason the dollar bill has a number printed on the front 4 times)

Anyway I decided to try a little meditating......first I held my stone and asked to be connected to the Angels. Then I asked the Angels to send me a sign when I need to pay special attention to a person/place/thing. I asked that it be a physical sign and nothing painful. All of a sudden I started itching......first in one spot but then in others. So I waited a minute and then asked again.....I got the same thing. So I asked my pendulum if the itching was my sign and I got a yes.

Then I asked to be connected to my guides and asked my guides the same question. The first time I felt a sensation behind my left ear but also I could feel my heart pounding just a touch faster and a very noticeable pounding. So I asked again and just got the pounding/faster heartbeat. I'm not too crazy about that sign. I didn't ask my pendulum as it's been acting funny so I had put it in the sunlight.

Then I tried my first Angel Meditation which was guided. This was to meet my guardian angel. I didn't really see anything but felt a warmth.....more so in the trunk of my body.

Before I forget I wanted to say I've noticed if I hold the Angelite in my hand it becomes sweaty....to the point sometimes I wipe it off. I don't usually get sweaty palms. Also if I only hold it with my fingertips then my fingertips sometimes will become sweaty. Also my piece of Angelite will become warm.

I started another meditation and closed my eyes....then the meditation stopped. So I waited a few seconds and finally opened my eyes. I could see the little circle going like it was trying to load so I checked the time on the video thinking this was a short demo....it had stopped on 1:11...the video was 10 minutes long. It finally started and then stopped again so I found another meditation.

This meditation was only music. This time I felt like (visually)I was staring up at the clouds as I could see bits of blue mixed with white and occasionally the color gold would be visable. I could feel my whole body becoming warm.

Then I started an archangel michael meditation and got so hot I felt like my whole body was sweating (all in less than a minute) so I turned it off.

I also tried another angel music meditation and again saw the white/blue with gold. And felt the warmth in my body.

So I guess the connection isn't seeing but feeling their warmth.

Now here's my weird for the day.......while I was looking at the angel meditations I saw a video with the title what is a lightworker? I started to watch it but lost interest so I googled and found a different video. The music started playing and there were different pictures with a few words written so I was reading along. I could feel my whole body vibrating....and then I started itching. And then I got tears in my eyes...over a video about lightworkers? So there was a link and I clicked on it to find out more about lightworkers. The tears started coming again along with more itching and then I could feel a lump in my throat. Just writing this I'm starting to feel the lump again.

I tried scrying again with my angelite but just felt like I was looking at fluffy clouds in the sky.

DownwardSpiral

You must be exhausted - keeping up with the angels must be very hard work! But, your posts made working with Angelite sound both intriguing and exciting :)

Ahahaha!!!! No...the only exhausting part is trying to remember all this stuff....you should see all my scribbled notes...and then writing out these posts.

After I put my Angelite away I think I'll still keep in touch with the Angels. This has definitely been interesting......Angelite has really given me a run for my money....and made me a real believer in the power of crystals : )

Padma

Ahahaha!!!! No...the only exhausting part is trying to remember all this stuff....you should see all my scribbled notes...and then writing out these posts.

After I put my Angelite away I think I'll still keep in touch with the Angels. This has definitely been interesting......Angelite has really given me a run for my money....and made me a real believer in the power of crystals : )

I think they are like relatives, once you invite them in they never want to leave ;) hahaha!
I just thought of you because I posted in some other thread and my post was #811 lol!
Since the 8 is a lemniscate symbol on end, it means to me, 811 means Infinity without end of angels :laugh:

I can see why you'd get sweaty working with Archangel Michael - he's hot! lol! Literally! He works with a sword of flame and governs all heat-related incidences (including hormonal hot flashes!)

So, which crystal is next for you? ;)