Self Empowerment Spread (10 cards)

AlysiumDream

I used this for a reading for a friend recently with a lot of success.

The aim is to not only find out the core of the person - who they really are, but also define the reasons for needing empowerment, to find out where they should begin, and also what their best path is at the moment.

1. Who you really are
2. What you are telling yourself about yourself
3. Your starting point for empowerment
4. Defining your why (i.e. why you are doing this in the first place)
5. The possibilities around you
6. The best way for you to move forward
7. How to overcome your doubts
8. How to use your strengths to their potential
9. What your best resource is right now
10. Overall advice

I am not sure of the layout for this one - perhaps if it is a girl you can lay them out in the female symbol ♀ and for a male ♂ I am not sure how to draw this in here with *'s every time I do it looks weird but anyway that was just a thought.

tarot_quest

I like this spread! :)

I simply lay down the cards like this:

1-2-3-4-5
6-7-8-9-10

Thanks for sharing!

AlysiumDream

I like this spread! :)

I simply lay down the cards like this:

1-2-3-4-5
6-7-8-9-10

Thanks for sharing!

:) My only problem with suggesting layouts is I don't usually use them - I just pick the cards and go but I know a lot of people work with layouts.

MandMaud

I am not sure of the layout for this one - perhaps if it is a girl you can lay them out in the female symbol ♀ and for a male ♂ I am not sure how to draw this in here with *'s overtime I do it looks weird but anyway that was just a thought.

Always up for a challenge! How about these? I really like your ♀ and ♂ idea, so these layouts are supposed to be on those patterns.

:

```10
9``````8
`7````6
```5
`1`4`2
```3

:

`````8`10
````````9
``1``7
`2````6
`3````5
````4

(Obviously the 10, 5, 4, 3 in the should line up, and the 4 in the is meant to be central.) It happens that the positioning of each card ties in with its significance, which is satisfying (and I'm not sure that "happening" is chance ;)).

I really like the position meanings you've chosen, AlysiumDream, and I'll be giving this one a try as soon as I have a moment to read with so many cards! :thumbsup:

AlysiumDream

Always up for a challenge! How about these? I really like your ♀ and ♂ idea, so these layouts are supposed to be on those patterns.

:

```10
9``````8
`7````6
```5
`1`4`2
```3

:

`````8`10
````````9
``1``7
`2````6
`3````5
````4

(Obviously the 10, 5, 4, 3 in the should line up, and the 4 in the is meant to be central.) It happens that the positioning of each card ties in with its significance, which is satisfying (and I'm not sure that "happening" is chance ;)).

I really like the position meanings you've chosen, AlysiumDream, and I'll be giving this one a try as soon as I have a moment to read with so many cards! :thumbsup:

Thank you ! Let me know how it works for you, I hope it will be successful :)

Hemera

Great idea with the symbols. Thank you AlysiumDream.
Added this one to the Index :thumbsup: