New Moon Spread

Glass Owl

I have to admit that I opened this thread in the hopes that this spread was about New Moon, the Twilight movie. Despite my initial disappointment though, I found the spread to be very compelling and full of layers.

Now, I have decide which deck I want to use this spread with. The Dark Grimoire? The Sweet Twilight?

Any suggestions?

WingspreadPhoenix

I love how this spread incorporates the bottom card of the deck! I can't wait to try this one, thank you for sharing :>

Eowyn

Glass Owl said:
The Dark Grimoire? The Sweet Twilight?

Any suggestions?
The Sweet Twilight :D

Thanks everybody for your posts, I'm very happy that you are trying the spread :D

xoxo

BlueDragonfly

I did this spread yesterday morning, and am adding it to my Dark/New Moon collection of meditations, rituals, spreads. I'm blogging about it with a link back here. I hope more will give this spread a go.

I used the DruidCraft and added an inspiration card from the DPO. That's the first time I've ever combined tarot and an oracle in a reading. The reading was very indepth and enlightening.

~BD~

inanna_tarot

Using this spread tonight :)

Professor X

I like this spread and will use it.

Excellent Idea.

Eowyn

Right now it's new moon.... I'm reviving this thread in case someone else want to start a moon cycle reading ;)

Ramona

Perfect Timing!

Eowyn said:
Right now it's new moon.... I'm reviving this thread in case someone else want to start a moon cycle reading ;)

Thanks so much for doing so, Eowyn, otherwise I would not have seen it.

I'm doing this spread right now...

I've been studying my Shadow and my unconscious blocks... perfect!

I'll let you know how it turns out.
cheers

Ramona

Eowyn

Tomorrow is New Moon.... in case someone would like to join the moon phases readings :D

E :TMOON