Cilla Conway's intuitive tarot

rakusribut

Anybody know where i can get this at a reasonable price? I am so totally in love with this deck..... i ordered it from amazon uk, but they have now notified me that their supplier has trouble providing the deck, and it is totally OOP everywhere i have looked, so i suspect amazon will not be able to deliver.....

rwcarter

If you're not opposed to a used copy, you can try eBay or any online used bookseller like abebooks.

Subscribers have access to the Tarot Trading forum where you can post an "ISO/ISF" thread (In Search Of/I'm Searching For) for purchase of the deck or trade of something you have for the deck.

Rodney

rakusribut

If you're not opposed to a used copy, you can try eBay or any online used bookseller like abebooks.

Subscribers have access to the Tarot Trading forum where you can post an "ISO/ISF" thread (In Search Of/I'm Searching For) for purchase of the deck or trade of something you have for the deck.

Rodney

no i don't mind a used copy, but even ebay and the second hand bookstores i checked didn't have it.....
but starting this thread has made me search again and one of amazon uk's sellers now offers it for less than £70, a price i can live with (though still way beyond what i find reasonable) so i just told them i would consider buying it, if they can convince me it is the complete set they are offering.
recently ordered willow arleana's tarot of transformation set for £50 from worldofbooks, and they sent me just the book, not the cards..... am still negotiating about a refund
funny thing was, later on i discovered she still sells it from her own website.... the complete set was shipped to me yesterday

rwcarter

Often the book carries the same ISBN as the set, so it's never a bad idea to confirm the seller has book AND deck before you purchase it.

chorphee

I cannot find it ... only on Amazon at 180 euros... crazy.

Citrin

Has anyone e-mailed Cilla to ask her if she's considering a re-print? Recently the Tarot of the Crone and Dark Goddess Tarot were re-printed because of people letting the creator know they want the deck. :) I've been in touch with Cilla after ordering the Devas of Creation and she seems super sweet and kind.

The Intuitive Tarot is an amazing deck. So sorry you're having trouble finding it. :( I found one copy in a trade on this forum. And another copy with the cards + book randomly looking at the Advertisement part of the forum and bought it for like 30 euro! ( http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=240482 unfortunately he only had that one copy I bought, and I've traded mine...). So keep looking because you might get lucky!

I had given up on the Tarot of the Crone, looked for months, I didn't want to pay like 190 euro... But I was lucky, someone sold it here in Tarot Trading, and it cost about the same as the pre-order copy that just got announced! Yay. :) So be patient and stubborn lol.

rakusribut

Often the book carries the same ISBN as the set, so it's never a bad idea to confirm the seller has book AND deck before you purchase it.

yes, that's probably the cause of the problem. once bitten twice shy.....

ram

no i don't mind a used copy, but even ebay and the second hand bookstores i checked didn't have it.....
but starting this thread has made me search again and one of amazon uk's sellers now offers it for less than £70, a price i can live with (though still way beyond what i find reasonable) so i just told them i would consider buying it, if they can convince me it is the complete set they are offering.
recently ordered willow arleana's tarot of transformation set for £50 from worldofbooks, and they sent me just the book, not the cards..... am still negotiating about a refund
funny thing was, later on i discovered she still sells it from her own website.... the complete set was shipped to me yesterday

rakusribut, I hate to hear about what happened when you ordered Willow Arleana's Tarot of Transformation.

It made me jump a little when I read it, because my friend who owns the local mineral/metaphysical shop that doesn't even specialize in Tarot but keeps the basic decks in stock, always has that particular unique deck. She is friends with either Willow or her partner in creating the deck. The cards are definitely in the package.

She is a super-nice, workable lady, I could always give you the shop contact information if you are interested. It's here in California, I don't know if that makes a difference.

As far as the Intuitive Tarot, I saw it on eBay then found it on amazon for less money. A few days later I received a dusty, yet completely intact set--the prices seem to fluctuate.

That has happened to me with other decks. I've paid for them and then the price shot up and I'd get a letter saying it's unavailable for the time being. Then six months later I'd see the deck at a reasonable price.

Tarot of the Crone! I bugged Ellen and Arnell more than I want to admit. I love Ellen's work because she can write and create such unique, compelling artwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakusribut

So I continued my search and found a bookseller in Switzerland:
http://www.buch.ch/shop/home/suchar...9&suchId=5db2eec0-47da-402d-b930-2f94381dcc11

I - of course - jumped on the occasion and bought it directly. With the delivery cost I paid 57.90 CHF so 54 €.

It is written "book and card set" so I guess it is the book AND the cards...

I hope you get what you ordered.... the amazon reseller that offered it for £ 69,90 replied that they were sorry, but it is just the book they are selling.
I continued my search too, and found a book and cards set on Thalia.de, ordered it, then read the small print, saying it would take 1-2 weeks to ship, which means they don't have it in stock, and are going to order it fom the printer (macmillan's), where it is OOP, or from another dealer, who probably won't have it either. On your swiss site, which seems to be a 'daughter' of thalia.de, they say it will take 3 weeks..... i would seriously advise you to check with them if they have it, and if they will send you both the set and the cards.
here is a link with several websites that offer the intuitive tarot
https://diebuchsuche.at/buch-isbn-9780312329723.html
I checked out all the relatively cheap offers, and found that they all come from the same internet bookstore, thalia.de, the sites all have the same interface and none of them have it in stock.
The only alternatives i found are in spain
https://tarotdecoleccion.es/Product...itive-tarot-cilia-conway-set-2005-en-smp-0217
https://www.amazon.es/gp/offer-list...pap_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=&sr=
My spanish isn't up to the job of ordering it, and i also think the price is a bit to high for my budget.

Tried to contact Cilla personally but her website has not been updated for more than a year and my emails bounced.....

Please let me/us know if your order from the swiss site came through, i would love to buy those cards!