What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

elena_jaymz

The Moon + The Hanged Man: going and being into a coma
Emperor Rx: a male old person death (my grandpa)
10 Wands: I got this foretelling changes of plan for parties
The Sun: having fun and enjoying myself at a party or/and when going out
3 Wands Rx: my health becoming better than I had imagined

SweetSiren

Three of Swords- a break up of finality- no warm feelings left between the two.

Devil- someone struggling with addiction

6 of Cups- talking with an old acquaintance

Chariot- acting on emotion, without thought, focusing on what you want.

Krix

Page of Wands brought surprising work related news from a friend (new position).
The Tower has usually meant someone cancels plans I had been looking forward to.
Nine of Pentacles for a spa day :)
High Priestess for hanging out with a group of women (planning a baby shower, etc)
Four of Wands and Three of Cups have each meant hanging out with a lot of food involved... Coworkers having lunch.

A few days ago I pulled the Five of a Pentacles as a daily card and got a promotion at work...Still trying to figure that one out lol, maybe as an end to job insecurity?

tarot_quest

A few days ago I pulled the Five of a Pentacles as a daily card and got a promotion at work...Still trying to figure that one out lol, maybe as an end to job insecurity?

wow that is not a common meaning at all! Interesting :) Maybe by being promoted, the others are left out in the cold?

intuitivetarot

Queen Of Wands - means the 'other woman', had this multiple times.

Um...do you remember if this was reversed or surrounded by negatively aspected cards?

Absynthe

Um...do you remember if this was reversed or surrounded by negatively aspected cards?

She was upright, and commonly appeared with the upright three of cups, also the page of wands, which turned out to be a baby with said woman and my fiancé. None of them Rx.

cfish

[/QUOTE]

I got this today. Empror RX + Four of Pentacles Rx: the death of my boyfriends' coworker (the person is mid sixties, and my boyfriend said he was like his second father.)

I got page of swords (RX) for argument, particualry from the person who thought I intruded her space and sent me the "warning" message thorugh Facebook.
I've also drew the Ace of Swords couple of times, meaning the sudden end of the potnetial relationship.

elena_jaymz

I got this today. Empror RX + Four of Pentacles Rx: the death of my boyfriends' coworker (the person is mid sixties, and my boyfriend said he was like his second father.)

Wow, yes, my paternal grandfather was 84 and was like the patriarch of our family in a way.
I got the Emperor Rx for him together with The Moon and The Hanged Man, as he went into a coma before (he fell asleep in a way), so he was like suspended between life and death and then passed away.

ashley10

I've predicted pregnancies twice with the empress+ace of wands.

Pipistrelle

3 of Swords - breach of contract, someone going back on their word in a business deal

4 of Wands - often the home, an immediate family member

Strength - dealing with long term illness, often another persons's

I can't think of any more off the top of my head, but I'm sure there must be loads. Very interesting reading everyone else's.