Silhouettes Tarot Deck to be released.....

martykens

I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. How long has it been taking

for decks to arrive?

Karen0205, I ordered two separate times and it took awhile. I waited at least two months the first time. I plugged my tracking number into the USPS site and checked it every week or so.

karen0205

Karen0205, I ordered two separate times and it took awhile. I waited at least two months the first time. I plugged my tracking number into the USPS site and checked it every week or so.
Thank you. I will do that. I was just wondering if it was normally slow or if mine was
taking the long way. lol. Glad it's not only mine. I can't wait to get it. :)

mah jong

Mine took 3-4 weeks to arrive. From the tracking info, I think mine got tied up at customs for most of this time.

KristinCali

Quick question... I can't find my payment transaction and I need to know how much the first edition deck was because I'm considering selling it. Can anybody tell me? Thanks :)

gregory

Quick question... I can't find my payment transaction and I need to know how much the first edition deck was because I'm considering selling it. Can anybody tell me? Thanks :)
Mine was $43 USD.

Linfang

I think it was 43 USD incl shipping.

KristinCali

Thank you! Sounds right!

Ayagoddess333

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE LATEST STATUS OF THE NEWEST EDITION and when it will become available for order? I can't wait.
If anyone has an extra copy, I would like to even trade.

gregory

I am not aware of one available since the second edition and the negative one came out. And both are sold out.

Here's Masa's store:

http://www.masaseptember.com/silhouettestarot.html

It just says there will be a 3rd edition, not when. You know as much as anyone here ! You could email and ask.

Achlys

I'm really curious about a third edition
Was the second edition much different from the first?