your favorite lenormand deck

Nemia

Ur- is a German word and means original, primal. Ur-Mensch are the first humans.

The images on the left are German card inserts. In German-speaking countries, playing cards are used with different suits from the well-known French spades etc: bells, acorns, leaves and hearts. The court cards are different, too, there is no Queen, and Deuces take the place of the Ace.

I love this deck very much and even used it to play with my niece the way intended in the late 18th century!

snowmoon

Ur- is a German word and means original, primal. Ur-Mensch are the first humans.

The images on the left are German card inserts. In German-speaking countries, playing cards are used with different suits from the well-known French spades etc: bells, acorns, leaves and hearts. The court cards are different, too, there is no Queen, and Deuces take the place of the Ace.

I love this deck very much and even used it to play with my niece the way intended in the late 18th century!

sounds good! let me check my deck to see if this deck is right for me.

thank-you.

MissChiff

I have a mini Game of hope from Tag's site that I love!! In fact any of the ones from that site. And I also love Carrie Paris' and Roz Foster's Revolution.

IHeartRescues

I wonder why the Piatnik is not available on Book Depository ? I have always purchased my German (and Austrian) decks fm them, as the prices were always between 5 and 7 dollars US. hmmmm

I have quite a few Lenormand decks, and they are all favorites, but since Alone's Vision and Alyzen's Moonshadow have not been mentioned here, I will vote for these--one trad and one modern. Both of them very simple and uncluttered but beautifully colored and designed imo. And both now have the extra Man/Woman cards which I think is a great innovation that many other decks now also include, keeping the other cards in play (ie Snake, Rider).

reall

I wonder why the Piatnik is not available on Book Depository ? I have always purchased my German (and Austrian) decks fm them, as the prices were always between 5 and 7 dollars US. hmmmm

I have quite a few Lenormand decks, and they are all favorites, but since Alone's Vision and Alyzen's Moonshadow have not been mentioned here, I will vote for these--one trad and one modern. Both of them very simple and uncluttered but beautifully colored and designed imo. And both now have the extra Man/Woman cards which I think is a great innovation that many other decks now also include, keeping the other cards in play (ie Snake, Rider).

huh, I believe I've ordered all my Lenormand decks from BD?x,x
and Piatnik is one of my fav!:))
p.s are you talking about this deck, it's Piatnik lenormand just different publisher?:))
https://www.bookdepository.com/Leno...756082?ref=grid-view&qid=1493150770870&sr=1-1

Barleywine

Penthasilia

Magick Lenormand by Beth Seilonen.

https://bethseilonen.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/magick-lenormand-a-whole-new-world/

I love it for the colors and the simplicity- the picture takes the page and I really appreciate that in a Lenormand deck.

I quickly tired of the verses and large card inserts. I really could do without either in them- or even the names of the cards for that matter.

I would love the original Pixie for the same reasons- I lust over a friend's all the time. Sadly- cannot find it.

snowmoon

thank-you all for the comments.

IHeartRescues