Thread: HELP!
View Single Post
Citizen

AquarianGoddess 

Hi Purplelady,

I'm sorry to hear that you're under duress in your relationship. Having a quick look at your chart, I'm not surprised that you're upset, probably feeling trapped and at the end of your rope. Now calm down and take a deep breathe!

You're under several (difficult) Saturn influences which is a time that can be utilized to take stock of your life, accomplishes, mistakes (for learning purposes) and plan a course to get where it is you wish to be. It's a time of constructive change.

Without having your boyfriend's data I can't say for certain, but I'm inclined to believe that what you're going through is stemming from you, but is being set-off by him.

There's a possibility you may have a Libra Moon (don't know your birth time) and that's why you're attracted to Libra's.

It's not an easy time (it won't be hanging around for too much longer though) for you, but you can get through it. It may help if you have someone to confide in, or write down your feelings. I'm sending light and good energy to you. Good luck.

God Bless,
AG
Top   #4