I want to share a Highly accurate Yes and No spread..

LuzBlanca

I find Mary Greers one accurate for me and one other on here is quite on to it too. And I asked about myself and only about myself with one as a "daily journal" exercise on here over two weeks that was accurate....almost 100%. Maybe two questions still pending as questions werent in the near future...up in the air still.

Are these for Yes and No? could you share them...thank you! :)

minotaur

That isn't testing the tarot. It is testing the spread. If a spread with only two outcomes can't pass a simple test it is worthless.

Reversing one pile of three and then shuffling only assures you of a majority of upright cards, nothing else.

Tarot gives insight. If you are having trouble with a yes-no decision use a pendulum to see what your true inner feelings are, or use the tarot for insight and reflection, new ways to look at things and new ideas.

Then think.

DownUnderNZer

Are these for Yes and No? could you share them...thank you! :)

They are actually here on AT only I dont have the direct links, but they do crop up again even NOW in threads that people are doing to try them out.

One person is dancing moon....she is trying one out.

Carla

Isn't this more or less like an elaborate coin toss? If you find it works for you, great, but it would be just as easy to toss a coin 6 times or something.

I found this spread over a year ago when I started in Tarot...
Back then I asked many questions that all came to happen even when they were highly unlikely or after months...
Reproduction:
1-Shuffle (with reversals)
2-Start counting until card #13 and put that card aside
3-With the remaining cards, start again from 1-13 and put that card aside
4-Do this with the rest of the deck (all cards should be #13). Finish the deck. You should have a total of 6 cards and to make sure you counted right the last card in the deck will be #13 and the last card as well.

If ALL cards are up-right its a definite YES
if ALL cards are upside down is a definite NO
If 3 are up-right is a maybe

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkcW0StnvhQ

LuzBlanca

Isn't this more or less like an elaborate coin toss? If you find it works for you, great, but it would be just as easy to toss a coin 6 times or something.

coins and Tarot? I don't see the comparison or why you would make that comment ..
You seem quite experienced with Tarot... so yeah... to answer your question, Of course its not the same.
- coins don't have pictures
-coins don't get shuffled
-you cannot shuffle coins to get the #13
-coins won't give you further information
-coins don't have major Arcana..

Coins is just irrelevant to the spread or any Tarot spread..

If you actually take the time to "understand" the spread (I posted the LINK)... you will understand my posting.

I'm not a teacher here, just wanted to kindly share something I found that worked for me.. I'm "sharing" something, not a teacher here...if it doesn't work for you perhaps it will for someone else.