View Single Post
Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 
Elder Jabberwock

Today when I entered the Temple I was greeted with a shifting riot of golden light, apparently emanating from the spot where the figure of Sandalphon previously stood. It seemed like his human form had atomized into an all-pervading presence made of pure Light. It's warm glow brought a smile to my face. When that light was eventually retracted and the scene returned to its earlier silvery moonlight, I found that I had passed between the pillars and was standing on the far side of the altar toward the wall with the doors. I remembered to turn back and take the white light from the bowl into myself to carry on the path. Today I'm clad in deep violet with no decoration. The Bull was now standing and staring pointedly toward the doors, and the Lion was restlessly pacing. The Eagle, while still high and remote, had flown to a more overhead position. The doors themselves are very large and featureless, but their purpose is unmistakeable. The checkered floor between me and the doors was concealed by a low mist or smoke, indicating that it's time to get out my "key." I know the Thoth Universe card like the back of my hand, but I had some difficulty bringing it into three dimensions. I need to spend a short while contemplating it in "real time" before I start my next working. After a minute or two of fixing the card image in my visualization, the buildings of an ancient city bathed in sunlight began to appear behind it, even though the doors are still shut tight. I feel like I'm standing on the brink. More tomorrow.
Top   #9