Tarot Experience kickstarter is live

rwcarter

I also didn't get a bookmark.

Linfang

Thanks so much for your reply! I couldn't quite remember anymore...

I got the book today and just had a quick look. I mainly backed it because I am a completionist and because the people at LoS are really doing a lot for the Tarot world. Content wise, I don't think that I will find it too interesting. Well, the holidays will provide time to find it out.

Annabelle

I finally had the chance to take a proper look at my copy today. And I'm disappointed. It looks like a school textbook, with the enormous margins and all the generic stock photos. If they took out the stock photos, I'm guessing the book would be only half as long.

A lot of the content feels generic, too; I may learn a few things, but what I've read so far falls flat.

Having been disappointed in the first volume of the series, too, I probably shouldn't have backed the second volume, but I wanted to follow through and get the whole set. I seem to recall that there would eventually be a third volume? My feeling right now is that if there is, I'll skip it.

It's odd, as I love Lo Scarabeo, and all of the authors involved in the project are noted experts. But this book, for me, was a let-down.

For the record, since there seems to be discussion of a bookmark -- mine did not come with one. It did come with some small prints of cards from the Tarot Illuminati, and with a drawstring bag featuring an image from the Cattarot.

rwcarter

Having been disappointed in the first volume of the series, too, I probably shouldn't have backed the second volume, but I wanted to follow through and get the whole set. I seem to recall that there would eventually be a third volume? My feeling right now is that if there is, I'll skip it.
My hope is that the third book is going to knock it out of the park to such an extent that I no longer care about my disappointment in books 1 and 2. :)

Rodney

Michellehihi

Finally received my copy today: a neighbour came to give it to me as it had been mistakenly delivered to him. Thanks neighbour!

Contrary to people's opinion, I am thrilled with this book. Lots of pictures? I love it! Looks like a student book? Good, I want to learn. And I love the zillions of exercices to do. So far I am really pleased. I went throught it just at a glance, but will definitely devote more time to it!

Ballerina

Do all Canadians have their Tarot Experience?

Hi all. I'm wondering if there are any Canadians other than me who have not yet received their Tarot Experience book.

Many thanks.

Ballerina

Finally received my copy today.