• Selenite

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peridot

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

twinage

I love moldavite and larimar so damn much. It almost like a personal connection that can't be describe. I really want to make a bracelet out of these gemstone so I can see it anytime and wear it everyday.
But I learn that moldavite is too fragile in hard way, chipped my precious three times....

I also love clear quartz as it is the one who make me learn and welcome me to the world of crystal and stones :)

Tanga

"My favourite crystal and why"

My vote is for Quartz (clear).
For all it's amplifying effects (so whatever you intend, or whatever your attention is on - so may it be amplified. Plus they're easily 'programmable' - so they're versatile.).

But truly - it's more for a rutile quartz. Clear with inclusions.
Specifically where the inclusions appear like skinny silver needles bunched together - as opposed to the skinny gold/coppery needles which are usually labeled as rutile.
I've seen this once, and I also once had a small pebble of it which I cannot find anymore (maybe misplaced or given away). For some reason this is fascinatingly pretty for me.

"Getting to the heart of the matter" - is a theme for included quartz.
That's appropriate. I like attention to detail. :)

Julian Jaymes

I voted Hematite. My current obsession is Angelite and Celestite, but Hematite and I go way back. :)

When I was a child, we went to Death Valley, which was about as fun as it sounds. x_x However, where we stayed, there was a gift shop, and there I found a necklace of hematite chips. I was just so drawn to it. My parents kindly bought it for me (likely in an attempt to get me to stop whining about the heat).

I decided that the hematite necklace would be my "healing necklace." That was just my intuitive decision back then. And while the rest of the vacation was still very uncomfortable, I swear that necklace helped.

Sadly, it broke years later and now I can't find the pieces (though I suspect I saved them in a baggie somewhere). I'm currently looking at different pieces online and will be getting a "worry stone" type tumbled one soon. :)

~Julian

MysticMoonlight

I LOVE THEM ALL!

I really, really love all of them because, well, they bring me an unexplained sense of happiness, peace, and joy. I could just stare at them for hours. I sleep with stones by my bed. I have them throughout my home. I use them alongside my readings. Stones/Crystals/Minerals are one of my most favorite things in the world. They are all so beautiful in their own, unique way that I could not ever choose just one! I like mine raw, unpolished, natural.

My current top choices in no particular order:

Sodalite

Garnet

Carnelian

Amethyst

Clear Quartz

Angelite

Jade

Obsidian

Citrine

Moonstones

ETA: Goodness, I almost forgot my beloved Celestite!

Ace

I tend toward the plain and ordinary, but Quartz--clear quartz is so GROUNDING. And I discharge quartz: when someone who is very angry, but swallows the anger, has been handling or had a quartz piece near them for a while, I will pick it up and it is like a lightening strike. It all grounds out through me. I don't love that, but it is a power I have. So I vote clear quartz.

barb

MizGrace

My favorite crystal and why?

Sapphire I love how rich the colour of blue is and seeing older film stars wearing them dazzling diamonds yet my eyes drawn to those blue stones.
something deep about them the heart of the ocean Titanic, Elizabeth taylor, Jackie O, they just stand out when you see them.
white or clears tones I feel are cold yet blue sapphires feel deep and mystical enchanting.

an inky sky at night with no stars when it looks electric I love that moment of stepping outside and the sky being that way its quite rare.I feel as if I could easily swim inside a sapphire when looking at one. They have depth.

I do have some but they are small I dont have someone to buy me large sapphires.

My gran had a ring and I keep it close eventhough I was told its only paste jewelry and to throw it out! its set in gold and I aim one day to fix it. I just love them since my gran showed me, made me think she was a galmourpuss and she was. I see it as old hollywood glamour.

if it turns up with diamonds and platinum for free I wont be turning it down. The man might have to go back but I may keep the goodies!

EvaSegovia

Iolite. Definitely Iolite. It's the color of twilight; my favorite time of the day.

suk

Labradorite -- I've had it follow me around on travels, as in I'd see it in different places along the way. I feel like it's exactly what I need on a personal level, it calms me mentally. I can enter a deep meditative state when I hold it, quite a magical, protective, healing influence.

electrocutions

I'm drawn to Fluorite. Its clarifying properties are so wonderful and hone in on purpose and direction. I love to meditate by placing a wand near my heart and breathing deeply. Clear mind = clear heart. :love:

RiverRunsDeep

Amethyst is my favorite because....purple! And because I love its many uses and variations. I have several standard pieces of amethyst that I use alongside my tarot cards to spark my intuition. I have some pieces of amethyst that are a deep, dark and stormy purple color, from a very old mining region, which are excellent for dream work. And I have a piece of "indigo child" amethyst, pale and multi-faceted, that I like to use for meditation and self healing.