Brady Tarot

gregory

Decks like this make me wish that I could read without human faces --which unfortunately I can't.
Unfortunately this is true for me as well
SERIOUSLY ? Neither of you can read - say - with animal decks ? or - well, OK, the Tyldwick is quite the challenge - but Alta - I well recall a VERY good reading you managed to do with a totally faceless deck I have never conquered - the Ithell Colquhoun.

Dogs&Coffee

I well recall a VERY good reading you managed to do with a totally faceless deck I have never conquered - the Ithell Colquhoun.

Omg... that deck looks positively torturous.

Dogs&Coffee

This deck is beautiful, and I'll probably end up backing it, but I hate when stretch goals are comprised entirely of extra product you have to buy.

How bout' a box upgrade or a happy squirrel or something....

gregory

But if you only want the deck - you don't have to go for the stretch goals.

Actually it doesn't seem to have any - you can just choose what extras you want to buy.... Stretch goals are extra things everyone will get if the money comes in way over - like with Tarot Experience we all got a bag, bookmarks, all sorts if the funding went up.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loscarabeo/tarot-experience

and we didn't get them all, as the funding didn't get THAT high.

All this one has is the chance to add things if you like.

Myrrha

Decks like this make me wish that I could read without human faces --which unfortunately I can't.

It is absolutely stunning, and very well conceived in Tarot terms. That Hermit owl stole my heart.

I wonder if, when we see more of the bird faces in this deck, it might prove to be an exception for people who feel this way. There are some close up details on the artist's instagram account and the faces and eyes are really expressive.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

To avoid confusion, two threads about this deck have been merged into a single thread.

VGimlet

I backed it too - love the art, and I'm always looking for more nature-based tarots.

SarahJoy

Wow. This one looks like a stunner. I love relief prints; this is a must-have for me.

imno007

When I saw the name of the Tarot I was afraid it might be a Brady Bunch tarot. That's a relief! ;)

ayuryogini

I decided to back this today, and just got the message that the Book stretch goal had been reached, which, in this instance, means that everyone getting the deck will get a wooden box with a sliding top AND an expanded book by Rachel Pollack, that fits nicely inside the box with the deck. Looks pretty exciting!