View Single Post
Citizen

divinegoddess 
Citizen

My Interpretation: You might be frustrated, discouraged or feel a sense of loneliness. You’re going through an inner storm. This is reflected on the outside, you may be fighting a loved one or having other sorts of issues. Center yourself again, try to find balance. Look for the positive aspects of things. But what ever you do, never give up! It is a strength to paddle through even when the roughtimes hit, be determined to finish what you have started. Always remember, this too shall pass.

I feel a sense of frustration. Frustration of things not working or going the way you planned them to. I literally almost quit at this point to write my own interpretation, or any thoughts. I feel that the birds are there yet again, coming, getting closer to be fed by you. How ever it is that you feel inside, it always reflects on the outside, and the birds are constantly on the look out.

What bird feathers are these? Life is a rollercoaster, one moment we’re okay and content, the next we’re feeding the black birds with our fears.
Top   #3