Yes or No

Richard

Why use a simple Yes or No spread if you want more detailed information? I use the method with an ordinary Poker deck (without Jokers). It works very well, and I'm not tempted to speculate further than that for which the method was designed.

Honeysun

Sorry to bump it up. But I want to ask if I'm doing it right.

1st Pile: Ace of Cups (10th card)
2nd Pile: None
3rd Pile: Mage (3rd card)

So the answer is yes?

Pami619

Hey!
I've tried it two times on the same question and got two aces in the first row and a magician in the last.
I asked again on the same question and got magician on first and two aces on the last.

Amazing spread.
Love it.

Esk

I've tried this spread during more than a month to check how it works with me. So far, I've noticed differences from what the OP explained.

Here's my notes :

1ace : most likely "no", but I've seen rare occurences of "yes".
2 aces : most likely "no", but it's interesting to look at the card upon the 3rd pile because I've noticed it could be an advice to transform things into a "yes". So in a way we could say 2 aces are "maybe".
magician alone : always "no"
magician + 1ace : most likely "yes" but could be a "no" sometimes. Again it could be interesting to check the 3rd pile
magician + 2 aces : most likely "yes"

I use the fanning method for my readings so I usually don't bother much about shuffling. But in this case, it's important to concentrate on the shuffling and not stop when you're fed up but when you sense it's time to stop. Results are better this way.

I admit I sometimes prefer drawing one card in order to have more informations, even if sometimes it's difficult to determine if it's a yes or a no. But I'll go on with this method and see if the results confirm what I've seen so far.