Please help me find a book...

Tibor

I'm posting this now before the forum shuts down for good...

I'm looking for a tarot book that has prayers, invocations or some sort of poems for each of the major arcana (and if possible minor arcana too). I think I had a book like this years ago but since then I gave it away and I can't remember what was the title of that book. Any suggestions will be much appreciated :)

martykens

I'm posting this now before the forum shuts down for good...

I'm looking for a tarot book that has prayers, invocations or some sort of poems for each of the major arcana (and if possible minor arcana too). I think I had a book like this years ago but since then I gave it away and I can't remember what was the title of that book. Any suggestions will be much appreciated :)

Hi Tibor!
Was it a book illustrated with the Dodal Marseille?
If so it's called: Way of the Current by Stewart S. Warren. It contains Hermetic "poems"/musings on the major and minor arcana. It has a Book of Hours feel to it.
I'm currently reading, and enjoying it.

I Sunshine

How long ago did you have this? I am finding results from 2011 & 2015 that sound promising but if this is an older book, then I need to look further. So far I have it on The Complete Book of Tarot by Ken Ludden and THIS FOOL'S JOURNEY THROUGH TAROT'S 22 MAJOR ARCANA by Melanie Gendron

Tibor

Thank you all for your contributions to this thread. I haven't had time to research any of the books mentioned but I don't think the one I had was mentioned above. Nevertheless, the ones you mentioned may be even better for what I'm looking for ;)