View Single Post
Citizen

6 Haunted Days 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer
It's my new working deck and I'm really pleased with it. It's not pulling any punches with me, though!

My favourite card is the entire suit of Swords! I think the suit as a whole is done wonderfully, particularly the 7, 8, 10 and Knight. I'm a big fan.

I also love the "To All Believers" card, with its invitation, mystery and possibility. Is it a self-portrait?

\m/ Kat
I love the Swords in this deck too! The Queen of Swords is breathtaking, the 4 of Swords is so reminiscent of the Gothic. I love the tree that's added on the 10 of Swords.

I have so many favourites in this deck, it's a classic Its size makes it very unique too, don't you love it? There is even a smaller size! It's in a small kit called Tarot To Go! The little book is adorable, and with this mini deck the cards are printed in China (not Italy) so you won't have the sticky/smelly lamination you mentioned you didn't like. Here is a link to it....http://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Petites-...2332294&sr=8-1

Yes I believe that is Mary Hanson-Roberts on the All Believers card. Maybe it's weird but I really love the title card, it looks like a frontpiece in an old fairytale book
Top   #16