View Single Post
Citizen

Willow Huntermoon 

I have always noticed the clouds behind the Queen on Cups on the Guilded Tarot. In the clouds I also noticed an image clearly visable on the Queen of Wands, to me it looks like a family (hugging or huddled).

This same pattern repeats on Ace of Swords and Ace of Wands, Queen of Wands, 5 of Cups and 5 of Swords, also on the 3 of Swords, 3 of Cups and 3 of wands and behind the house on the 10 of Cups. Those are the olny cards that these people/family clouds appear on the cards.

Then the same pattern of clouds are reversed on the Queen of Cups, 6 of Cups, 7 of Cups and 8 of Cups, Queen of Swords, the 10 of Swords and the 8 of Swords. The one wand in this reversed cloud category is the 9 of Wands.

Very strange I am still trying to figure out what it all means. Or is it just when they printed the deck they just repeated and reversed the pattern of the clouds randomly?

The strange thing was when I first saw the Guilded Deck It was behind the Queen of Cups that I noticed this odd cloud formation, then I saw it clearer in other cards and vaugely in others.

Has anyone else noticed this in the Guilded Deck and has any opions on the subject? Is this random or symbolic?
Top   #5