Gustave Dore Bible Tarot

ortamot

About DoreBibleTarot.net

Hello all,

I see many suspicious sentences to our address :)

And I’ll try to answer all questions from previous posts:

First of all, we are NOT Russian company. We also DO NOT sell our deck to Russia via DoreBibleTarot.net. We located in Ukraine - quite another country in Eastern Europe :)
Publisher of Gustave Dore Bible Tarot - Pyro Skin A.I. (Humanworks Technologies LLC affiliate and legal trademark). Company located on http://www.humanworks.com.ua – it’s name “Humanworks Resources” - absolutely independent offline consulting subsidiary of Humanworks Technologies LLC.

About payment process:
----------------------------------
We have official merchant status on Moneybookers.com and all financial transactions with us are protected very reliable. And yes, all transactions are fraud-protected (the same way as on PayPal.com).

About images:
---------------------
Gustave Dore Bible Tarot deck has all 14 MINOR ARCANA in each court.
But on DoreBibleTarot.net you can see just samples of cards images (not all).

We sell now English edition and Spanish edition should be available in 2012.

Spanish edition will be less size 65 mm x110 mm and printed by Carta Mundi.

Gustave Dore Bible Tarot book in English/Spanish will be available only separately on December 2011.

------------------------------------------------------
If you have any additional questions please ask I’m ready to answer.

Thanks to all.

And separate thanks to Photokat :)

gregory

That's GREAT - thanks ! Just that a very nasty site - I'm not sure if it was a guy in Russia or the Ukraine - does use a German front and then bleed your card dry :( !

But Rodney - I meant it, as I might have to be out tomorrow !

photokat

That's GREAT - thanks ! Just that a very nasty site - I'm not sure if it was a guy in Russia or the Ukraine - does use a German front and then bleed your card dry :( !

Oh lordy, that Visual Tarot site looks whack ....

gregory

It is. Don't TOUCH it. There is an expose on Jean-Michel David's site.

CRIMINAL. BUT - they use a German bank, see....

Catmoon

Just loved it!!!!

rwcarter

Ordered. Now the wait begins for it to arrive....

hunter

Is there a book? Is there a list anywhere of which Bible story is linked to which card?

baba-prague

Warning!

Pyro Skin A.I. BOOTLEGGED OUR VICTORIAN ROMANTIC TAROT.

They stole our images, had them printed in Odessa (very badly) and sold them as the genuine article.

Don't buy from them - these people are thieves.

rwcarter

Is there a book? Is there a list anywhere of which Bible story is linked to which card?
According to the website, the book will be available in December. The cards have a subtitle that says what's happening in the card. Like the Magician says "Moses and Aaron" under it, The Hierophant says "Sermon on the Mount", etc.

baba-prague

Hello all,

I see many suspicious sentences to our address

And I’ll try to answer all questions from previous posts:

First of all, we are NOT Russian company. We also DO NOT sell our deck to Russia via DoreBibleTarot.net. We located in Ukraine - quite another country in Eastern Europe
Publisher of Gustave Dore Bible Tarot - Pyro Skin A.I. (Humanworks Technologies LLC affiliate and legal trademark). Company located on http://www.humanworks.com.ua – it’s name “Humanworks Resources” - absolutely independent offline consulting subsidiary of Humanworks Technologies LLC.

No, you are a Ukrainian company that breaks copyright laws and illegally steals, prints and sells other people's work.

People are right to be suspicious. You break the law and you are criminals.

You stole our work. You came to our studio and smiled nicely and told us lies and said you wanted a Victorian Romantic deck for a dear friend. You took advantage of our kindness and we let you have a deck.

You then took the deck, copied it and made horrible, cheap bootlegs - we have one of them that was sent to us by one of the people you cheated. You defrauded buyers by telling them that it was the real thing. Your behaviour is really disgusting and I am surprised you have the nerve to come on to this forum. Then again, I am surprised you had the nerve to walk into our studio and lie to our faces.