View Single Post
Citizen

Ace of Stars 

Here is a fun Q&A I did with this particular card in Tarot Cards Study Group on Facebook.

The King of Pentacles from the Cosmic Tarot:

1. What is your favourite way to spend a day off?

I love my luxuries and treating my family well. A perfect day off would be treating my wife and myself to a luxurious essential oil massage, followed by a 5 course dinner at a fabulous restaurant (I'd go for the red meat entree, of course). I also really enjoy weekend retreats at my forest cabin, surrounded by nature and, of course, furnished with some wonderful creature comforts.

2. What are your biggest pet peeves?

Poorly made products. Uncomfortable beds. Impractical people. Noisy, busy cities. Taxes.

3. What do your best friends have in common?

Down to earth, calm, sensible, clean and well-groomed, don't mind spending money to have a good time, have good taste.

4. Where would you most like to live? (it could be a specific town/city, or a general environment)

A rural homestead, nestled in the foothills of majestic mountains, with plenty of trails for horse-riding and walking my dog. A comfortable home, without excess, but with high quality versions of everything I need, and a well-stocked pantry.

5. What are some movies or books that really resonate with you?

I mostly read non-fiction books about economics and investing, and biographies of hard-working, honest men and women from the past, and their successes.
Top   #2