'Learning Lenormand' by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin

La Force

This book was suggested to me. I checked it out on Amazon "look inside", read what was avail to read. I enjoyed reading the History etc. However I would like to know more about this book, before I go wasting more money.

Does anyone have it?
Seriously What do you think of this book?
I it really worth buying?

shadowdancer

Well, I was on the fence about it when it first came out, but didn't. Read through the reviews on Amazon. It does appear that it could confuse those new to the system (such as myself).

The book that has yet to have any real criticism is the one written by Caitlin Matthews that comes with her Enchanted Lenormand deck.

Another book coming out next year from Rana George is one I am looking forward to. She has years of experience with Lenormand, and I have enjoyed her podcasts.

Tali and Marcus are tarot people - first and foremost. This could explain why they have not done a great job (in some people's eyes) with a book on Lenormand.

La Force

Well, I was on the fence about it when it first came out, but didn't. Read through the reviews on Amazon. It does appear that it could confuse those new to the system (such as myself).

The book that has yet to have any real criticism is the one written by Caitlin Matthews that comes with her Enchanted Lenormand deck.

Another book coming out next year from Rana George is one I am looking forward to. She has years of experience with Lenormand, and I have enjoyed her podcasts.

Tali and Marcus are tarot people - first and foremost. This could explain why they have not done a great job (in some people's eyes) with a book on Lenormand.

Thanks, that's what I was feeling about this book, would it just confuse me even more. I did read the look inside on amaze, I enjoy reading the history section on the lenormand. I wasn't about to view other things they offer in the book.

ETA: oops I forgot again to comment: I did order the enchanted oracle lenormand it's on it's way, be here in 10 days. I am hoping it will be what I need. I only after the book, I don't want the cards.

Thanks for the link, I'm heading there to check it out.

:)

La Force

La Force

Okay I have read the link that you posted. I have passed. like I need to be more confused, not. thanks

Astraea

Glad you found the thread to be of interest.