My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Deckster

Beautiful

I have gotten rather ho hum about photoshopped anything because there is just so much bad photoshop work out there. Seems that anyone with the software thinks that makes them an artist.

HOWEVER

You truly are. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing them available.

kanine

Azurylipfe said:
Thank you :)
Like you said I make the cards pure on how i feel, when the mood isn't there, i won't make the card till the moment is right:) like thats why i'm stuck for the moment with the 9 of cups, i know the symbols i want in them, what the card must tell, but it just wont come:)

That's brilliant I'll have to read through all your descriptions and look for the connections between the cards. Keep up the great work!

Bat Chicken

Amazing work - thanks for sharing - and post here if you get this one published! :)

The 78th Fool

Fabulous or what ?!!!!?!!! Well done - hope to see this in print and in my collection soon !

Chris. xx

Alta

I am another person who has gotten 'off' photoshopped and computer cards (I make exceptions!) but your cards do come across as exceptional. Really wonderful use of colour and imagery, very impressed.

Azurylipfe

Pumpkin said:
I fell in love with these yesterday.

I hope you will publish them.
I'm glad you like it:) If i find how and somebody who want to publish them, they probably will:)

Azurylipfe

Deckster said:
I have gotten rather ho hum about photoshopped anything because there is just so much bad photoshop work out there. Seems that anyone with the software thinks that makes them an artist.

HOWEVER

You truly are. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing them available.

Thank you :)
I know what you mean, there is much more involved that have psp or photoshop and make things and call it " Art" and there are indeed lots of things around that doesn't look good:)
like I'm not an artist, i refuse to call me like that because i just have a hobby that turned out into an addiction that make me able to get my thoughts , emotions, frustrations or whatever, away with it:D.
That people actually like what i show them, suprises me every day and yet it makes me want to become better and better, how frustrated i sometimes get from it because I don't " grow" fast enough, (but thats the negative side of learning everything on yourself ):) silly isn't it :D

Azurylipfe

kanine said:
That's brilliant I'll have to read through all your descriptions and look for the connections between the cards. Keep up the great work!

It depends on how much time i have , when i write the descriptions of the cards, at least when i submit them in the middle of the night lol.
I will try to keep up :) my ' muse' will take care of that lol

Azurylipfe

Bat Chicken said:
Amazing work - thanks for sharing - and post here if you get this one published! :)
Thank you and i will:)

Azurylipfe

The 78th Fool said:
Fabulous or what ?!!!!?!!! Well done - hope to see this in print and in my collection soon !

Chris. xx

thank you:) i was planning to finish it at the end of may, but i'm getting a bit behind:) the nines of the minors won't really work with me, and then my pc got broken and i had to get a new one, which i'm still trying to get the way i want it. so i moved my deadline to september:) I only have to do 21 cards, so it should be normally done by that, if fate doesn't mix things up again:)