Tarotstones

gregory

Debra said:
I vote for 22 majors + 4 aces.

Hurry.
What she said...

SloughSister said:
Is that "with interest," or "a boatload plus interest?!"
Er - I guess it depends how far in advance the preorders are taken and paid for :)

truelighth

Those are absolutely stunning! Oh.. me want too... well.. I will just stand in line after Gregory, because she is obviously not gonna let anyone get in the way }).. even if Chronata will make another set.

Anyway, again an amazing result of your art, Chronata. You should definately make one for yourself. Thanks for sharing :D.

mimiraj

I think I will stand in line behind truelighth since it may take that long to save up that is if anymore are done besides the one that Chronata should make for herself.. What a talented Lady!

strings of life

How did I miss this thread until now?!?

Chronata, I love them! I can see why they took so much time to paint - all of those details.

I would be happy with Majors since 78 stones is out of the question ;).

Chronata

Thank you everyone so much for all your wonderful comments! You are all so sweet...and when I have craptastic days, this just uplifts me and makes me happy again !

Today,I sat down to make another set or two...I think I may finally have a decent price point worked out, so if you really really want one...a 22 OR a 78 set...PM me, and I will let you know what I'm thinking.

Price is negotiable of course!

Carla

Chronata, they are gorgeous! I will vicariously through Gregory and the rest who get a set. I envy you your talent and patience. :)

GreenMoonBeam

gregory said:
What size boat, she asked with interest :*

*coughs* Oh yes, what size?

(races & hides from Debra }))xxxxx

Chronata

Ok...I know I'm not really supposed to mention prices here!
(...but $35 for majors, and $50 for a full 78)

That's what I'm thinking. And customizing is acceptable to a point...unless it comes to the color of the stones...because right now it's not that easy to find good colors in bulk!

Eyebright

I couldn't resist any longer..... :D

KMilliron

Chronata said:
Thank you everyone so much for all your wonderful comments! You are all so sweet...and when I have craptastic days, this just uplifts me and makes me happy again !

Today,I sat down to make another set or two...I think I may finally have a decent price point worked out, so if you really really want one...a 22 OR a 78 set...PM me, and I will let you know what I'm thinking.

Price is negotiable of course!
Let me know when you're having a craptastic day, I'll think of something to fix it. As your stalker it is my job to try and cheer you up! I have decided this. :D