Myers Briggs Personality Inventory

Amanda

Therefore I would then become the Queen of Wands (INFJ) Introvert, Intuition, Feeling, Judging.

Makes way better sense to me. :D

If that is how it makes sense to you, then go with it. :thumbsup:

I don't know what to think of it now.. I read a personality profile of the Page of Cups, and many points in it were absolutely spot on. Not all, but many.

Plus, INTP's are really not leader types. This is the general consensus.

I may have to re-evaluate my opinion.

I'm not saying you are wrong or that Page of Cups cannot be a leader.
My reasoning for placing the King/Page of Cups the way that I did is because (with regard to matter of influence for example) Kings (and Queens) are people that exert influence, while Pages (and Knights) are influential people.

You see what I did there? It's simply two different perspectives regarding the same thing (influence). More emphasis on the people with the Kings and Queens; more emphasis on the influence with the Knights and Pages. The Page of Cups could certainly be a loud-mouthed, over-acting source of inspiration, but it would be the King that becomes inspired and acts on it.

Kings and Queens = People that influence (extraverts).
Knights and Pages = Influential people (introverts).

Does that make sense? Or do you kind of see where I am coming from now at least with regard to my chart?

Scarlet Woodland

This definitely makes sense to me (re:JackofWands' post)... seem to remember some people have a prob with the male=extrovert/female=introvert thing, but seems like that's built into the court system already.

beautifulbooks

INFJ here

INFJ for past several years with one year as a INFP. Pretty accurate. Hospice nurse who just came back from sleeping the afternoon at the beach after a rough night on-call. Wash it all away..... in the company of only close few family members ;)

INIVEA

The way I've always done it (which, if memory serves, I lifted from Kim Huggens's Tarot 101) is as follows:

Suits
Pentacles - ST
Swords - NT
Cups - SF
Wands - NF

We kinda came up with the same, cool here is mine :D

okay let try it this way: by Keirsey Temperments

All Wands (Courts) are Idealists - (NF) - Intuition and Feeling
All Cups (Courts) are Guardians - (SJ) - Sensing and Judging
All Swords (Courts) are Rationals - (NT) - Intuition and Thinking
All Pentacles (Courts) are Artisans - (SP) - Sensing and Perceiving

I know by this already that I fall into the Wands (NF) - INFJ - I(NF)J

Pages - IP
Knights - EP
Queens - IJ
Kings - EJ

So, for example, the King of Cups would be an ESFJ.

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/provider.asp

Oh lets take a look at it this way, for experimenting, hmmm, lets see how this would pan out, we'll switch up with these

INIVEA said:
Knights and Pages - Extroverts
Kings and Queens - Introverts

Pages - EP
Knights - EP
Queens - IJ
Kings - IJ

Suits
Pentacles - ST
Swords - NT
Cups - SF
Wands - NF

So, for example, the King of Cups would be an ISFJ. (Protector) Wow shocker, this actually suits the King of cups, surprise :D

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/protector.asp

So, for example, the Page of Cups would be an ESFP. (Performer) which I think is perfect :D

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/performer.asp

nisaba

ETA: I'm the INFJ.

I am too, but in those four letters, I scored moderate for one and only SLIGHT for three, so I'm close to swinging the other way. :)

Philistine

I am an INTJ. I have taken the M-B test in various forms for many years and it's always INTJ. So hurrah for consistency.

It's interesting that INTJ is associated with the Queen of Swords. That is my card--for better or worse--so I can confirm from experience.

Tigerangel

I posted on the Poll a long time ago, back then I got ISFJ, so I thought I'd retake the test and see what I was now.

Looks like I'm still a ISFJ type, (I)introvert 75% (S)sensing 13% (F)feeling 38% (J)judging 16%