Myers Briggs Personality Inventory

earthair

Tried to take the test, but got so fed up of being asked the same questions over and over from different perspectives that I gave up :joke:

aquestionmark

INFJ

That was interesting!

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (56%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)

EmpressArwen

INFJ too!

LadyV

ENFP here.

There seems to be a lot INFJ's here.

Sever

I am an INFP.

I can see why Tarot would appeal to a lot to INF types.

Morwenna

I haven't taken the tests in a while but I almost always came up INFP.

Why are Cups T??? I would think F. T is Swords, no?

Amanda

I haven't taken the tests in a while but I almost always came up INFP.

Why are Cups T??? I would think F. T is Swords, no?

Why not? :)

T is Swords in my model, of the 'Judging' type. Cups are also T, but of the 'Perceiving' type.

I did it this way because thoughts and feelings are something not easily viewed or witnessed by others, whereas actions (reactions?) and evidential reality are easily viewed or witnessed by others (Fire and Earth). So, the T function is more 'directive' in this sense with swords (the combined J) while the T function is more 'responsive' with the cups (the combined P).

There is only a T or an F, but there are 4 suits, so I had to blend the T|F with the J|P in ways that made sense for the suits. People in the Cups suit would be pensive, I think, considering their thoughts and how things make them feel... it would be the suit for emotional intelligence (in my opinion), which would go along with the Thinking function. The J trait was assigned to the active suits (fire and air) while the P trait was assigned to the passive suits (fire and earth).

This is just how it makes sense to me after reading the cards as long as I have.

justagirl

ENFP here.

There seems to be a lot INFJ's here.

Me too! I have taken this test at various jobs multiple times over the past 10 Years. I have never scored any other type. I'm not sure if that's good or bad! :)

Symphony

I've done this test a few times and I'm an INFJ type. Wow there really are a lot of us here

HallowedNight

I'm an INTJ~ I've taken the test a few times and have always gotten the same answer. c: *goes to look for more INTJs*