Vision Quest - Two of Air

Soaring Eagle

Description: There are two hands, different people, holding an eagle feather apiece, that are crossed. The background is of an ocean, with rocks jutting out, and above the feathers, you see the crescent moon. The sun is setting behind the feathers.

Significant Details: The sun is still putting off energy. The moon is affecting the waters, and you can see the waves coming towards the two people holding the feathers. The sun and moon together signify contradictions.

My Interpretation: You may find a new companion or friend. Things are in harmony and you will find good fortune. This is a time for inner peace.

The blue night sky and the waters give a very calming feeling. I can feel the sand and water on my feet, hear the tides arriving and leaving. I feel calm, relaxed, at peace.

Who are the people holding the feathers? I think they are friends who came to the beach for a little quiet and solitude.

Are they trying to block the sun? I'm not so sure they are attempting to "block" the sun as much as they are trying to allow the night to progress.

divinegoddess

Keywords*: Inner peace, union, beauty, friendship, harmony, good fortune, contentment

Inner message*: You are ready to find inner peace by diving into the silence inside you. This very moment reveals that the inner silence never leaves you. Even though your external being changes and renews itself constantly, the silent space of inner peace remains unaffected. You just have to remember this space, and it opens up for you.

Outward manifestation*: It is now possible to finally put a difficult situation to rest. Seize this opportunity! Prolonging the conflict won’t solve it. Go for a loving settlement instead. Your new-found inner harmony causes outer circumstances to find their own way of settling – and much more peacefully and beautifully than you could have contrived.

My Interpretation: You have found inner peace. You have come to this place to find solitude. A difficult situation is solved with a loving settlement. You feel peaceful and content.

*From the LWB

divinegoddess

The blue night sky and the waters give a very calming feeling. I can feel the sand and water on my feet, hear the tides arriving and leaving. I feel calm, relaxed, at peace.

That's exactly how I feel when I look at this card. This suit in general pulls me in more than some other suits. I'm in love with this image...has to be one of my favorite cards of the entire deck!