oooooh guess what!!

pickled pixie

I'm going to London to The Froud Exhibition in a couple of weeks!!! He and Wendy will be there so I will be taking my Faeries Oracle book and asking him to sign it!! I'm soooooooooo excited :D just had to share!

yay!!!

PP xxx

Disa

Oh that IS exciting. Hope you have a great time!

Disa

faunabay

Ohhhh, that would be so much fun!! Enjoy yourself bunches. Like you wouldn't? ROFL

Kahlie

Brian and Wendy open their show at the Cork Street Gallery in London from November 26 to December 1

Sniff, can't make it. I'll already be in London in December (13th-18th), so I can't very well plan a trip sooner... dratted! It seems such a short time for them to there... a week only! Drat!

I guess you have to enjoy for all of us! (In fact, I did meet Brian Froud... sadly, before I got into the FFO)...

Kahlie

avalonian

Wish I could get there too, but as I can't is there any chance of asking him to bring out "The Runes of Elfland" as a card deck??

faunabay

avalonian said:
Wish I could get there too, but as I can't is there any chance of asking him to bring out "The Runes of Elfland" as a card deck??

What a great question! Please do if you get a chance, PP!
Tell him there are quite a few of us here on aeclectic who would really, really like that! :*

pickled pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonian

Don't worry avalonian and faunabay , it's the first thing I'm gonna ask :D

Anyone else want me to ask Brian anything? :)

pp xxx

faerylvr

Have a great time... I think that is the best question... I love my book, but think the Runes of Elfland would make a great deck.

Disa

Unless he's going to make them into ....runes??? :)

Jewel

You lucky thing!!! You will have to report back to us and tell us everything! *LOL*.

Hey ask Brian if he would consider a sequel or expansion to the faeries oracle (and perhaps throw some goblins in *LOL*).

Ohhhhhhh I am so jealous, but so excited for you!!!!