dusty white’s books?

silvereye

Has anyone read them? They seem to have glowing reviews on amazon but i rarely see them mentioned here.

silvereye

Thanks Rodney yes but I was wondering why there arent more recent threads
These are all 2 plus years old. The first book also doesnt have a Kindle version so wanna check whats the recent feedback as shipping is quite hefty.

AJ

you can email dusty white directly from his own website, easy peasy.
I think the initial Dusty glow wore off...

He has a work along class now, that might be terrific, or not. As you say, no new news here.

maybe this thread will bring out some followers?

rwcarter

Thanks Rodney yes but I was wondering why there arent more recent threads
These are all 2 plus years old. The first book also doesnt have a Kindle version so wanna check whats the recent feedback as shipping is quite hefty.
Generally, more recent releases tend to get the most discussion.

blueeyetea

Af far as I know, his books are self published. Not sure why he decided against offering them via kindle. Too much of a cut by Amazon? At the same time, the books are meant to be used as exercise books, so digital kind of defeats the purpose. Overall, I think they offer a lot of practical advice I've never seen in other books. The exercises alone to help you practice were a game changer for me to learn how to read tarot cards. So much so, than when my books got water damaged, I ordered replacements right away.