View Single Post
Star clad

Padma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricthoDeSalamander View Post
In a way, yes. My work is soul sucking and I don't see much of a return, but I don't think it's time for me to move on just yet.

The Hanged Man, Five of Wands, Queen of Wands

That's a sense that you were forced to sit back, and take a mere perspective of s particular situation. There's a feeling you were forced to be patient, and not to rush things. As always, that's will always be a few minor obstacles, but you'll get through them with ease - nothing major.
You'll come out of this situation better than you were before. Not only physically, but mentally as well.

CARDS FOR ERICTHODESALAMANDER

The Lovers - The Empress - Knight of Swords

A choice is upon you - one that involves a loving and maternal being. It seems she is very there for you, but you may not be feeling the same way - Knight of Swords looks like he wants to cut all ties, and fly away on his eagle....perhaps you are feeling oppressed by the mothering nature of this person, and feel a need for freedom. It might just be a temporary frustration - Knight of Pentacles is the bottom card on the deck, telling me you are in it for the long term, and truly are committed - and the Knight of Swords is a passing whim or need for space. Hang in there, it will all work itself out!
Top   #104