What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

Padma

Seven Cups - pointless drama. It's just a moving deck chairs on the titanic scenario. It tends to indicate to me that the answer isn't in the apparent choices before the querent. You won't find it by looking at the drama and analysing it.

Love this. Excellent take!

Sibylline, loved the literal take on the Knight of Cups!

For me - 9 Cups as so much of a good thing, you don't appreciate it anymore. Feeling jaded.

10 Pents as pulling weeds out of a large garden all day! (looking after "the estate" in a very earthy way?)

2 of Cups as a plumber working in my house all day, and solving all the problems :)

Marsy

Page of Pents - Message replying to a job position applied for.
Ace of Pents - Interview; Job offer
6 of Pents - Someone giving/receiving money/gifts; Someone afraid of being taken advantage of.
3 of cups - 2 friends hanging out and they meet a new person.
6 of cups - Running into or reconnecting with someone from the past that you have emotional ties too.
Tower - Hurtful communication, shocking & disappointing news.
Page of Swords - Communication; Someone spying on your social media accounts.
8 of wands - email & text messages.
Justice - Someone going to jail.
Knight of Pents RX - Difficulty finding a job.
Devil - Addictions; Sex; Forbidden relationship as in mistress or culture/religious differences.
Knight of Swords - Communication that comes in sharp and demands attention.
Emperor - Older male relative; Abusive emotionally and/or physically.
9 of swords - Anxiety, exhausted.
5 of Pents - Uncertain about finances; Doesn't receive job offer; Afraid of rejection.
8 of Pents - Financial increase.
4 of pents - Finances are secure.
Lovers - Soulmates/highest level of emotional love for someone; Someone who is married; a commitment being offered.
Chariot - Short distance travel; Interracial relationship
2 of Pents - Balancing/juggling finances.
Queen of Wands - Sexual relationship or the desire for one.
The Star - Reconciliation
2 of cups - Meeting someone new; Revealing feelings.
The World - Going public with a relationship.
6 of Swords - Apology or someone wanting forgiveness.
5 of Wands- Battle/heated argument, fight.

SpiritualLight

Some of my latest favourites:

Ace of Cups - when my father died (the most sweet kind man in the world)

Tower - falling in love, a brain that has been struck by lightning

Knight of Swords - somebody who wants/needs to fight/argue

4 of wands - the big surprise of somebody (who in your wildest fantasy never would be interested) is making a pass

4 of pentacles - when somebody/something you've been nurtuing ends up turning against you instead

7 of swords - avoidance in love/not yet ready for love or secretely in love

5 of swords - deep issues with low self esteem, not feeling worthy, easily offended, misjudging other peoples words and actions and therefore making a fuss of nothing

5 of pentacles - punkrock/emo kids who love to feel like outsiders

Ace of Swords rx - refusing to fight

Shaymus

The only one I can add is

3 of swords = heartburn

Pique Dame

Cool thread!

6 of Wands + 4 of Wands = finding out my parents chose me as the executor of their wills
Chariot + 8 of Swords = traveling to a big city with skyscrapers
9 of Wands = a visit to wine country
4 of Cups = Going to a wine tasting
Knight of Swords Rx = getting my car stuck in a ditch
10 of Swords = getting rear-ended
10 of Wands + 9 of Cups Rx = a hangover
Judgement = a multi-family dwelling (e.g. apartment or condominium)
Ace of Cups = the death of a pet
7 of Wands = going bowling
4 of Wands = a house party
3 of Cups = girls night out
4 of Swords + 7 of Wands = recovering from an illness or injury

Enlightenment23

Love this thread so much, thought I'd contribute some more

8 of Cups and 2 of Pentacles Rx = Querent gets dumped by boyfriend who claims that he was juggling 2 jobs and couldn't give her all his attention.

Knight of Cups Reversed = A male rejected in love, a man who is acting like a sourpuss/moody due to issues in love, and a friend taking her anger out on me because she was emotional about something else.

Chariot + Strength = a random dog chasing me -- and me being scared out of my mind! But his owner whistled for him to come back.

Wheel of Fortune = someone who is emotionally unstable/bipolar.

Wheel of Fortune Reversed = A student e-mailed a teacher telling her not to forward her message to the whole class -- and the teacher did by accident. And she said, "Oh I wish I could turn back time!". This card has also meant, for me, someone who doesn't like routine.

6 of Pentacles Reversed = someone in a relationship is taking advantage of the other/poor balance of give and take in a relationship.

9 of Cups and The Sun = coming off way too smug and conceited in my applications

Devil and 9 of Cups Reversed = a man that has a sex addiction to a point where he cannot have healthy love relationships.

8 of Wands and Judgement = Getting a text that says "Rise and shine!"

Emperor Reversed and The Fool Reversed = A man that is irresponsible and has no self discipline whatsoever

6 of Pentacles and Ace of Pentacles Reversed = A woman who lost her wallet after making a purchase at a store

Tower Reversed = That one time when I was cooking, I left something on the stove to watch TV and I almost burned the whole house down! But, luckily, disaster averted! Whew.

6 of Swords Reversed = an event or rendezvous gets cancelled

Devil Reversed = a woman who recently got out of a really bad, toxic relationship

Temperance = an interracial relationship or a mixed-race person.

Hierophant Reversed and 10 of Cups Reversed = querent was dating someone that would be deemed taboo by society.

septimus

3 of cups--romance near on the horizon

dancingufo

Love this thread so much, thought I'd contribute some more.

So do I! :)

Devil and 9 of Cups Reversed = a man that has a sex addiction to a point where he cannot have healthy love relationships.
It sounds interesting!

Devil Reversed = a woman who recently got out of a really bad, toxic relationship
I got a this reversed Devil just few days ago in my relationship reading. Sounds not bad but a bit afraid? I will see what will happen. :)

Temperance = an interracial relationship or a mixed-race person.
I agree with it. I have same experience.

Hope to hear more certin events!

Dan.

ana luisa

Adding one more and ONLY when reading for pets: Empress - death (going back to Mother Nature)

wind

Adding one more and ONLY when reading for pets: Empress - death (going back to Mother Nature)

Yes - I also got Empress for a pet dying, on two occasions.

I also got the Star card for someone dying - pets and humans.

Ace of cups for a funeral.