daily guidance from your angels oracle by doreen virtue

gorgeousbutterfly

anybody have it? do you like it? thoughts?

MsRubyRain

I don't have this deck, but I have two of her decks.

Healing with the Angels and Archangel oracles. I like them.

HWTA was actually my very first deck eons ago.

I am sure others that own this deck will chime in. You also might check under the card section (upper right hand corner). There might be a review written.

Mellifluous

I have them. They are very accurate.

gorgeousbutterfly

cool, thanxs

Mellifluous

You're welcome. Enjoy them, if you get them! :)

gorgeousbutterfly

Well i just got mine in the mail yesterday. its realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly beautiful and i'm very drawn to them. there seems to be a scratch on one of cards on the back so i emailed the publisher to see if i can get a replacement. i would be very warry of buying these cards because they seem to be flawed with scratches and cheaply made. it wasn't just this deck, i went to view two others at borders and they are also flawed with little white markings on the back of the cards or scratches. its a shame because they are really gorgeous cards and the messages on them are really positive/wonderful.

Myrrha

gorgeousbutterfly said:
Well i just got mine in the mail yesterday. its realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly beautiful and i'm very drawn to them. there seems to be a scratch on one of cards on the back so i emailed the publisher to see if i can get a replacement. i would be very warry of buying these cards because they seem to be flawed with scratches and cheaply made. it wasn't just this deck, i went to view two others at borders and they are also flawed with little white markings on the back of the cards or scratches. its a shame because they are really gorgeous cards and the messages on them are really positive/wonderful.

I bought this deck when it first came out and a couple of cards had those scratches on the back. I emailed Hay House and they sent me a replacement deck right away with no problems. I don't have the deck anymore but might buy it again sometime because it is gorgeous and easier to read with than the Angel Therapy deck, at least for me.

gorgeousbutterfly

well if they all have scratches you might want to look at them first before you buy them :)

I feel very drawn to this deck for some reason more so than any other of her other decks. i feel more like it calls to me than anything :) .

hay house is wonderful to send you a new deck!

sunshine1988

I have the goddess oracle by her. My favorite card imagery is that of the medicine woman. The cards are very accurate for me and I like how they inspire actions to take versus you getting caught up in the "outcome" cards of tarot prediction

gorgeousbutterfly

hay house has really good customer service. they just emailed me to tell me they will be sending me another deck :)